NFriday

Does anybody else hate the 3D shopping surveys?

rosiesmom

At first I don't think they paid well at all.  I seem to be getting some now that pay better. 

episemion
13 hours ago, Duck said:

After you have taken a few they get easier to navigate and they do seem to have improved the program from when I first started taking them a couple of years ago.  They seem to load somewhat faster.  I think it is like a lot of things, the more you do it,  the easier it gets.   And as someone already said in the comments above,  they are usually a sure thing for qualifying and getting your points.  

I get them fairly often on OneOpinion and so far have only qualified for a couple. Seems I don't buy the exact product they are looking for , even though I do buy 3/4 of the ones listed. Those I did qualify for , I could never get the controls to work. Maybe they have improved them , just need to actually qualify for one.

elsielc

i absolutely hate them 2.  i try to terminate out when i see "ShopperRX" come up.  they take too much time and usually i get booted out anyway.

• Like 1