You Gov- Rave

peach6

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

I finally got another yougov survey to complete today.  I haven't had one to do in over a week.  I now have enough points to cash out for a $50 Amazon GC.  The survey I did today was for CBS News and Refinery29.  Refinery29 is an organization for younger women.  I was told at the end that a reporter from CBS or Refinery29, might want to contact me for further questions and asked if that was okay.  I said yes, and I gave them, my phone number and email.  I doubt that Refinery29 would be interested in contacting me because I don't fit in their demographics, but CBS News might.  The survey was about politics.  Has anybody ever been contacted after filling out a yougov survey? 

No, but I answered yes too.Not holding my breathe that I will hear from them.If I remember right didn't they send another one like this a few months ago?Never heard back from that one either.I did get a 3000 point survey from them today,which was real nice.I'm so close to the big $100 that I will wait.-at least I hope I am .Hopefully I will get it before the end of the year. It takes 67,500 for the $50 - and 100,000 for the $100 .I can wade it  out.I'm not losing  17,500 points,which is about $7.50.And for me to wait  that is pretty darn good .I'm usually very impatient  .But to each their own,it's just my preference.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Anybody received any yougov surveys lately?   I have not received any for at least two weeks.

I had one yesterday but not getting them as often and there haven t asked if you want to answer more more for an additional 100 points

I have only gotten 2 surveys since August 30th.I thought it was just me cause I am so close to payout.I would think with the Elections coming up that it would be getting busier.

• Like 1

I took one that was for 1,000 points, or so and I didn't get the points, so I sent a message to them, and the next time I checked, the points were in there.  They never responded, but I did get the points.  I get around 1 a week or so.  It used to take me 2 years to cash out, but it seems like it is a year now. 

1 hour ago, Kcnavy313 said:

I redeemed points on the 7th of August, hopefully it will be here sometime this month. I think that's fair to wait before I try to contact them.

I thought they were getting faster I cashed out a few months ago and was surprised when I received it in 2 weeks I am about 200 points to cash out for a 50.00 gc  and I'm not getting any surveys

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 6:03 AM, Kcnavy313 said:

I redeemed points on the 7th of August, hopefully it will be here sometime this month. I think that's fair to wait before I try to contact them.

I don't mean to alarm you however I do remember someone here saying they were waiting for payment from them and it never came.So they reached out to them and they said they mailed it and that they were not going to resend it.I personally think you should reach out to them and ask.Six weeks is long enough ,last time I got mine it did not take that long.

I guess I should have looked at my calendar it's only been 5 weeks but for sure if you don't receive by next Tuesday I would definitely email them.Plus they do not get back quickly -well sometimes they do but it's a 50/50 thing with them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, footfree said:

I don't mean to alarm you however I do remember someone here saying they were waiting for payment from them and it never came.So they reached out to them and they said they mailed it and that they were not going to resend it.I personally think you should reach out to them and ask.Six weeks is long enough ,last time I got mine it did not take that long.

I am trying to get as many digital rewards as I can.  I used to get a check from them, but that only happened twice and it did take a while but I did get them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I am trying to get as many digital rewards as I can.  I used to get a check from them, but that only happened twice and it did take a while but I did get them. 

I had one from them this morning more points than you usually get it was 1300 and the I did the xtra for 100  I just cashed out for a target gc  I think the confirmation email said 4-6 weeks  last time I think was in April got it in 2 weeks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 5:55 PM, footfree said:

I guess I should have looked at my calendar it's only been 5 weeks but for sure if you don't receive by next Tuesday I would definitely email them.Plus they do not get back quickly -well sometimes they do but it's a 50/50 thing with them.

I got ahold of them. They apologized for my not receiving it, asked if I wanted an Amazon code, or they could resend the gift card after I verified my address. I did that yesterday. They said they'd process and send it I know they have the correct address, this isn't my first time I've redeemed points and gotten it in the mail. I think they said it'll take 2 weeks to process it. 

• Like 1