Error with Surveyspot Rewards Claim

kbennette200

Well miracle of miracles I finally got my reward redemption problem with Survey spot fixed. One of thier IT people called me last night and apprently the glitch was with the adobe flash player. There was a glitch in it. So we got it fixed and I ran a dowload so I made sure I had the latest version. Its funny when you file a complaint with the BBB how fast things get done! Anyway I just wanted to share this with those still having problems. Go to the adobe site and make sure you have the latest version of adobe flash. its adobe 10.1. I hopes this helps. :)

didnt work for me but i finally got it to work using google Chrome

I downloaded the latest flashplayer and still got the error code. I sent them an email this morning but haven't heard anything yet. They owe me $30 and I was hoping to have it in my paypal account by the weekend. Has anything like this happened before?

Well after reading a lot of posts on here I decided to go ahead and write and call them with a threat of calling the BBB so lo and behold I got an email WITH an actual name attached to the end! *gasp* lol so here I go again with explaining in detail to these people what the deal is so we will see if it gets fixed.

This is only the mounting problems with SurveySpot and more proof that they gone from good and reputable company, to a Scam Company! Ever since the beginning of the year there Error's have greatly increased! Most error's are for paid survey's that you do. Of coarse there sweeps entry survey's only, you hardly get any error's! :evil: Then in Febuaray they did there so called server maintenance that lasted about a month and NO ONE could cash out! Then after that there cash surveys greatly increased in error problems!

Fast forward to today and now you have the Error problems with chasing out! More proof that they are trying harder than ever to Scam people! I unsubscribed with them about 1-2 months ago. They never even ask why? :shock: I know why they didn't ask me "Why are you Unsubscribing", because they know the answer that they will get. So I suggest to everyone, save your self the frustration and stress and dump them! :lol: It will only get worse, not better!

I finally got through using Firefox. It took two tries (the firs was some mumbo jumbo about cookies), but then it worked the second time!

Got the following message from Surveyspot today. I said before that it was there fault.

"Dear Member,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced when claiming your points over the past two weeks. Sometimes temporary technical errors may prevent you from successfully claiming your points. We ask that you please try to claim your points again as the Claim area should now be in working order.

To prevent further delays, please ensure that your PayPal account is verified within the United States. We ask that you then wait 5 - 7 days and try to claim again.

For more information on how to confirm your PayPal account and how to set one up, please, visit the following page:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... ed-outside

For more information on PayPal please use this link:

https://www.paypal.com/

Please also ensure that JavaScript is enabled on your internet browser. Please click here to see instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.

Should you have further problems, we ask that you please write us with “PayPay - More help” in the subject line at [email protected] and we will investigate further.

We thank you for your participation in our surveys.

Kind regards,

Survey Spot Team"

LOLOLOLOL