BOO TO ZOOMPANEL

Lizzy2111

• 1 month later...

I have been getting ZoomPanel invites almost daily and was looking forward to cashing in my points for cash(have the minimum amount of points to finally redeem). So I go log in to see what I get for 1,000 points(still hoping for cash)and it's all crap.

In any event, I'm hanging in there because I actually like the contents of their surveys and like getting them often.

What kind of contest did you win with them, bev?

what to do surveytaker is go for a globogiftcertificate (which I am sure you can get for 1000 points) and then save these up and add them to others you might get from say knotsclub or others then you will be able to get loads

good luck

LizzieAnn

• 1 month later...

After taking over a year to get enough points for one of their rewards I ordered the most useful thing out of the reward groups then quit. Its just not worth the effort for what they have on offer

• 9 months later...

I agree with paintik. As soon as I get enough minimum points to cashout, I'll do so and then I'm gone. Sadly, I get the feeling that I will run into problems with just doing that :roll: . My advice for anyone contemplating joining with this company, is very simple- don't :!: .

There are some good survey companies out there. :idea: I feel that if everyone will just get completely serious with these companies that do a poor job and quit fooling with them, it will raise the standard in this business and the bad companies will either step up to the occassion or go out of business plain & simple :idea: .

never had a problem with them, always deliver the items on order timely. There product testing is swift and user friendly as well. I get at least 3 emails a week from them. Ya I do them as one of the last sets but its easy surveys and I check the points monthly just to see where im at.

• 1 month later...

I hate the I points systems the sites have now. I bet if we all kept track of the actual time involved in checking email, logging on, sitting through the survey and saving up points for something like, oh I don't know, a calculator, we'd probably be amazed at how much effort we put forth for what we got. I hate being a complainer, but it seems like more and more the survey groups are getting one over on us.

• 1 month later...

Just quit zoompanel myself after getting enough points for a charitable donation. I realized my time was better spent elsewhere - after a year or so to earn a whole $5.... The only reason I even went that far was so that the time I had already spent wouldn't have been for nothing. Live and learn, though. It took seeing better results from other sites to make it clear to me how much of a waste of time Zoom was, but there are so few out there that are worth anything at all that it seemed like zoom was one of the better ones for a long time. They still send me stuff though, and I almost forgot that I quit!

i am still not getting anywhere with zoompanel. i won fair and square and just because i cashed in to get a gift card a while back, they tell me that i have already won. I DID NOT! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CASHING IN AND WINNING A CONTEST. yet they will not respond or even try to resolve this matter. :evil:

Where do they offer a gift card? All I see is very crappy over valued prizes and donations.

Could it be that you are complaining to the wrong company?

Anyone? Does Zoom Panel offer Gift cards?

I have been getting ZoomPanel invites almost daily and was looking forward to cashing in my points for cash

Where are all you people coming up with Zoom Panel offering gift cards or cash?

I've never had any problems with them either except there's nothing worthwhile until you get to the 7500 or 10000 level.

I have 17,000 points and there isn't anything worth getting. They offer 5000 different pieces of luggage and 2000 charity donations. Funny how a charity donation of 10,000 points is worth $100 but a 10,000 reward is worth $35.

Oh, one more thing. Everything they offer is guaranteed to have a 2 star rating or below when you check the item out at Amazon.com

I received a nice Sony battery recharger kit for doing ZoomPanel surveys, and they have a large amount of cd's, dvd's, and books to redeem points for.

They send the items as promptly as any survey site out there. It'll take years to total enough points for some expensive merchandise there, but if you just want a great movie or book and aren't antsy about it taking a while to earn it, ZoomPanel has its place.

With so many sites not paying- or taking weeks and weeks, I feel like the criticism of ZoomPanel is a bit undeserved.

• 1 month later...

Zoompanel does offer gift cards - Blockbusters and a $50 mariott card.

I have been a member since 2006, 3 years later, I have 3000 points and decided to cash out and order my $50 mariott gift card - they never sent me the reward, 4 months later, stalling, giving excuses, lying to me that they mailed it, being very rude and failing to resolve the matter - I will cancel my membership. ZoomPanel has to be one of the WORST INSULT of a survey companY I have ever dealt with.. Crappy incentives, crappy surveys, crappy tech support, and lucky if you even receive your prize.