BOO TO ZOOMPANEL

Lizzy2111

This happened to me also. After prolonging the issue, they say that it is past the time limit for them to do anything about it. Then send you an email saying the issue has been resolved. In their best interest of course.

Was a member for a few years too, but cancelled due to ripping people off.

Such tactics companies use to keep from paying, pitiful!

Shame on ZOOM panel.

• 5 weeks later...

I can attest that Zoompanel is a ripoff. They basically will stall if they don't want to give you your prize. Maybe they can't afford to buy the prize from Amazon. Why people would deal with a company that you would have to hope you get a prize you earned is beyond me.

Zoompanel does offer gift cards - Blockbusters and a $50 mariott card.

I have been a member since 2006, 3 years later, I have 3000 points and decided to cash out and order my $50 mariott gift card - they never sent me the reward, 4 months later, stalling, giving excuses, lying to me that they mailed it, being very rude and failing to resolve the matter

Maybe you are complaining to the wrong company.

First, I have never seen them offer gift cards. Second, you said they do, but you also said you cashed out 3000 points for a $50 mariott gift card. 3000 points is worth about $15-$20 in a prize and the most they will make a donation for is $30.

So if someone would tell me where on their website I can find gift cards, especially a $50 one for 3000 points, I am all ears.