MySurvey

jellyfish

Seriously, I am getting more & more fed up with mysurvey. They used to be a great company, one I would have highly recommended. Recently they started decreasing the point values of surveys, and now lately they've been sending me survey invitations that are 0 points! I have three waiting for me right now, all 0 points. I wrote them today and told them I will never waste my time like that. It was taking forever to be able to cash out as it was, now I can only imagine how long it will take to accue enough points.

Yea I am about to drop them! Not exactly sure when I became a member with them, I think it was at the beginning of the year. But I only have 770 points with them, I still haven't reached the cashout point of 1000 for $10, as soon as I hit it I am cashing out and unsubscribing! I am tired of only getting surveys for 5-25 points with them!

Yea I am about to drop them! Not exactly sure when I became a member with them, I think it was at the beginning of the year. But I only have 770 points with them, I still haven't reached the cashout point of 1000 for $10, as soon as I hit it I am cashing out and unsubscribing! I am tired of only getting surveys for 5-25 points with them!

they're a pile of crap...I had to phone them & threaten them with the BBB before they paid me a lousy $5 Amazon gift cert

Here look...it still says it's processing....this is from way back in Aug...they're so screwed up at this company

08/24/2010: $5 Amazon Gift Certificate Purchase Processing -500

It's a real shame, they used to be one of the best survey companies in my opinion.

They sent me a couple of form letters back about this issue, they don't care.

Not according to their (bogus) website. They are paying out bazillions of dollars to "lucky winners" (bogus) in their monthly sweepstakes (bogus), their logging in sweepstakes (bogus), their "first chance" sweepstakes (bogus), their survey completion bonus sweepstakes (bogus), etc. Did I mention that I think these "winners" are BOGUS?!?!?!?!

They always list "winners" as Joe S. or "name withheld by request". GMAB!! Are you trying to convince me that NONE of these so-called "winners" would want anybody else to know their name? Why, because of the totally awesome amount - gosh, maybe their long lost cousins will come out of the woodwork if they say on mySurvey's site that they won a whopping $100 (bogus).

Ok, I'm done now ........

Not according to their (bogus) website. They are paying out bazillions of dollars to "lucky winners" (bogus) in their monthly sweepstakes (bogus), their logging in sweepstakes (bogus), their "first chance" sweepstakes (bogus), their survey completion bonus sweepstakes (bogus), etc. Did I mention that I think these "winners" are BOGUS?!?!?!?!

They always list "winners" as Joe S. or "name withheld by request". GMAB!! Are you trying to convince me that NONE of these so-called "winners" would want anybody else to know their name? Why, because of the totally awesome amount - gosh, maybe their long lost cousins will come out of the woodwork if they say on mySurvey's site that they won a whopping $100 (bogus).

So you're saying they're bogus? Just a wild guess. :lol:

So you're saying they're bogus? Just a wild guess. :lol:

Ding....Ding....Ding - we have a winner!! (just not at mysurvey's site)!

It owned by lightspped. The rewards and software is just light lightspeep but a different look to it. Majority of surveys are held at lightspeed. Lightspeed owns mysurvey.

I did do a 400pts survey today from mysurvey and requested a 10.00 paypal. I usually get that paid within 10-13 like it says on Lightspeed.

• 4 weeks later...

Now, under "Available Surveys", they aren't stipulating the point value or lack thereof of the surveys like they used to! They are getting worse & worse.

geeze I did a survey from lightspeed and when finished it brought me back to myview. I was gonna complain to them but logged into mysurvey and my points are there instead. I cant believe they asked me to do a 10 min survey on my health for no incentive.

Now, under "Available Surveys", they aren't stipulating the point value or lack thereof of the surveys like they used to! They are getting worse & worse.

And I just received one that said "You will earn mysurvey.com Reward Points for completing this survey." BUT, they don't tell you HOW many points and how long. So, just for giggles, I went to the site and clicked on the survey. Usually at the beginning of a survey, most companies will tell you how long and how much. NOPE! Nothing, no length, no points available, nothing.

On the plus side, I only answered 2 questions and got 10 points (a whole 9 cents)!!!

I notice on their site that they are going to be "down for maintenance" this coming weekend. God know what will happen after that. Maybe they will "fix" this problem. Ha-ha!

And I just received one that said "You will earn mysurvey.com Reward Points for completing this survey." BUT, they don't tell you HOW many points and how long. So, just for giggles, I went to the site and clicked on the survey. Usually at the beginning of a survey, most companies will tell you how long and how much. NOPE! Nothing, no length, no points available, nothing.

On the plus side, I only answered 2 questions and got 10 points (a whole 9 cents)!!!

I notice on their site that they are going to be "down for maintenance" this coming weekend. God know what will happen after that. Maybe they will "fix" this problem. Ha-ha!

Fix it all right - it'll be even more evasive than it is now! :lol::evil:

Fix it all right - it'll be even more evasive than it is now! :lol::evil:

I don't think it is a problem there having with NOT listening there points or how long it will take. I think they did that on purpose because the SMART people won't do the 0 point survey! So they figured they are going to try to trick you into it!