MySurvey

jellyfish

I got 2 invites from them yesterday that did not state the incentive. I just delete those because they are a waste of time. I did send them an email telling them I would not do a survey, not knowing what it paid. I also told them that I kind of understand their thinking because I would be ashamed for people to know I was the cheapest company out there and by offering me a damn nickel for my time was worse than a slap in the face.

I got 2 invites from them yesterday that did not state the incentive. I just delete those because they are a waste of time. I did send them an email telling them I would not do a survey, not knowing what it paid. I also told them that I kind of understand their thinking because I would be ashamed for people to know I was the cheapest company out there and by offering me a damn nickel for my time was worse than a slap in the face.

LOL know that was a good one you sent them and funny to! Please let us know that there response is to your email to them! :D I am at about 950 points and trying to reach the 1,000 points so I can cash out and drop them! :evil: Been trying to reach the cash out for almost a year know!

LOL know that was a good one you sent them and funny to! Please let us know that there response is to your email to them! :D I am at about 950 points and trying to reach the 1,000 points so I can cash out and drop them! :evil: Been trying to reach the cash out for almost a year know!

Yeah I think I need to drop out to. I thought the Mantience on Friday or Saturuday would do any good but no it's worse lol! I got 3 invites yesterday from them and it was for no points!

i took a leap of faith today and took a couple of the blank surveys...a few told right way or after a few questions what it would pay (i.e. their typical "would you like to continue for x more points)...another paid 30 points and only took a few minutes

so they do pay, but it's just a mystery now :roll: