Zoompanel is selling limited time Amazon/Gift-cards!

SurveyWatcher25

I asked them to do this years ago but they won't and here is why. They rip you off with points. !0,000 points is a $100 donation (which is a tax write off for them) but only a $35 item. 10,000 points used to be worth a $75 item but with the economy, they lowered that. They want you to think that 10,000 point is worth $100, and 5000 points is worth $50. If they actually started offering Amazon or PayPal, it would expose the fact that 10,000 points is only worth $35 or less. Frankly I would rather spend 10,000 points of a $35 Amazon than that garbage they have available. I stopped doing their surveys. I get a lot from them so always DQ myself for the 5 points. 5 points for 2 seconds of work is better than 50 points for 15 minutes of work.

they don't have the best rewards, but i do like there DVD's. I get about 250 - 375 points per survey I do, sometimes there are some 50 and 75 in there also.

I sent away for a Blockbuster Gift Card & was suprises that Zoom Panel actually sent it...got it today....thought I was going to get stiffed...nice to see that they actually paid up

I sent away for a Blockbuster Gift Card & was suprises that Zoom Panel actually sent it...got it today....thought I was going to get stiffed...nice to see that they actually paid up

Here we go again with people claiming Zoom Panel has gift cards.

Haven't you ever noticed by some of the postings here that not all survey companies give out the same rewards to every participant?Like I got a $25 GC to Target from E-rewards but when I posted that some people said that they weren't offered that reward.Not only that I believe I read a post that greeneyedevils is from Canada-maybe that's the reason he is offered this and not people here in the US.So just because they don't offer it to you doesn't give you the right to insinuate that what he writes isn't true!

Haven't you ever noticed by some of the postings here that not all survey companies give out the same rewards to every participant?Like I got a $25 GC to Target from E-rewards but when I posted that some people said that they weren't offered that reward.Not only that I believe I read a post that greeneyedevils is from Canada-maybe that's the reason he is offered this and not people here in the US.So just because they don't offer it to you doesn't give you the right to insinuate that what he writes isn't true!

Yea I have E-rewards and don't get any gift cards what so ever! I get the free magazine crap stuff. I also get the airline miles, and a couple of hotel rewards points. I cash out at the $100 lvl to get the 7500 Hilton Honors points and do it about 3 times a year! So that is 3 nights hotels stay for me each year! But it just depends on what you like! Like Footfree said the rewards are not always the same!

Yes I'm from Canada & we get different rewards I guess

This is what I see when I go to redeem 1000 points at Zoom Panel

Leather Card and ID Holder

Coby Mini Portable Speakers

BLOCKBUSTER® Gift Certificate $10

6' 3.5mm Stereo Cable

Marriott Cheque $10

See I redeemed for this

Transaction Date Description Points

2010-10-21 08:26:55 Order 2751989729: BLOCKBUSTER® Gift Certificate $10 -1000

No one is talking about "all survey companies". The post I was replying to said ZOOM PANEL. The last time someone posted saying that Zoom Panel gave gift cards, I think they said Amazon, I asked them to tell me where in their rewards site it was. They never replied. Zoom Panel offers "prizes" for points you accumulate taking surveys. They do not give specific items or money for each survey you take.

I had seen the same Amazon post that you are talking about quite awhile back...I wish they had Amazon...I choose Blockbuster since all the other prizes on there are crap...the stuff you can redeem for seem like prizes out of vending machines that are worth like pennies & nowhere near the amount of points that they're worth...at least I got the card the other day...never thought it would arrive....

Zoompanel quit with all the Gift Certificates about a month ago, they have the same old items as before again. Also their customer service has been awful lately, I was owed 2,400 Zoompoints that were not credited to my account and contacted them 3 times about it and all I would receive was a generic response back stating they would add 50 zoompoints to my account. I filed a complaint with the BBB and 5 days later my 2,400 points were credited.

At least the point values on the surveys went up to 300-600 per survey instead of the 50-75 points.

I hope the gift card options are added back to the options again.

I had seen the same Amazon post that you are talking about quite awhile back...I wish they had Amazon...I choose Blockbuster since all the other prizes on there are crap...the stuff you can redeem for seem like prizes out of vending machines that are worth like pennies & nowhere near the amount of points that they're worth...at least I got the card the other day...never thought it would arrive....

Yeah I see. I use to get 75pts surveys but I been doing 375pts. I am gonna stick with them for now and get AMC theater tickets and as those on ebay for paypal. Alot of bids on those on ebay.