Zoompanel is selling limited time Amazon/Gift-cards!

SurveyWatcher25

Well it is true, Zoompanel is selling Amazon $10 gift cards, but only for a limited time. I live in Vandalia Illinois. Here is a screenshot if anyone doesn't believe me.

amazongiftcards-1.jpg

Yeah I dont have that one. Just the regular one. Maybe I only been a member for a week IDK but I cant doing anything anyways because I got AMC theatre tickets.

Zoompanel quit with all the Gift Certificates about a month ago, they have the same old items as before again. Also their customer service has been awful lately, I was owed 2,400 Zoompoints that were not credited to my account and contacted them 3 times about it and all I would receive was a generic response back stating they would add 50 zoompoints to my account. I filed a complaint with the BBB and 5 days later my 2,400 points were credited.

At least the point values on the surveys went up to 300-600 per survey instead of the 50-75 points.

I hope the gift card options are added back to the options again.

That's what has been happening to me -I was owed 375 points and all they gave me is 50-I wrote them back last Thurs. the 11th and haven't heard back.I even sent them a copy of the original survey with the correct amount of points stated on it.Guess I'll have to go to the BBB if they don't want to give it to me.Thanks for the heads up!

Well it is true, Zoompanel is selling Amazon $10 gift cards, but only for a limited time. I live in Vandalia Illinois. Here is a screenshot if anyone doesn't believe me.

amazongiftcards-1.jpg

My Canadian site for ZoomPanel looks nothing like that at all....we get junk on our site when we go to cash out...like I said the only good thing was the Blockbuster gift cert...other than that you'll find stuff you'd get out of a vending machine for peanuts....

Despite the changed title, Zoompanel is not selling Amazon gift cards for a limited time nor have they ever done so. Don't know why the title was changed by the OP.

Despite the changed title, Zoompanel is not selling Amazon gift cards for a limited time nor have they ever done so. Don't know why the title was changed by the OP.

:shock: Did you NOT look at my Screen Shot Whatatay? For me they are giving it for a limited time, I don't know about other people? Maybe some peoples rewards are different, I don't know for sure? But this is what I was offered and I am sure others probably are getting it. It is probably like E-rewards, some members get different rewards? Maybe it is because I been a member with the company for Approximately 3 years now? But to say that they never have or for a limited time sold Amazon Gift cards is not true Whatatay, look at the screen shot!