My Survey I really am not liking the surveys

Lurkergirl

So they sent me a request to do a survey .I went there and as usual I don't know which one to click on .So I clicked on one and it was a zero one which I did not know till I finished the stupid thing .

The invite was for points but since I have no clue which one it is for I ain't doing any more .

I think it is a big rip off I mean why don't they state up front which ones are paid and which ones they plan on cheating you on?

How do you all deal with them ?

How do you all deal with them ?

I sent them a note about it. They ignored it. Next steps? CASH OUT, BABY, before they go under!

It's too bad - they USED to be a good company. :(

I sent My Survey an email last week asking them why they don't post the time or the points paid (or NOT paid) on their surveys anymore. Even on their website where they list all available surveys, there's nothing but the name of the survey. So I wrote to ask why. I got a response the next day (which was a miracle that they even wrote to me!) --- their answer was that when they posted the time and amount of award, that most survey-takers would take the surveys paying points, and not respond to the surveys paying only sweeps. Well, Surprise! Surprise! Their response went on to say that they decided to remove the time and award amount from emails and their website so people would take ALL of their surveys, and not just the ones that paid.

I haven't taken a My Survey survey since.

I sent My Survey an email last week asking them why they don't post the time or the points paid (or NOT paid) on their surveys anymore. Even on their website where they list all available surveys, there's nothing but the name of the survey. So I wrote to ask why. I got a response the next day (which was a miracle that they even wrote to me!) --- their answer was that when they posted the time and amount of award, that most survey-takers would take the surveys paying points, and not respond to the surveys paying only sweeps. Well, Surprise! Surprise! Their response went on to say that they decided to remove the time and award amount from emails and their website so people would take ALL of their surveys, and not just the ones that paid.

I haven't taken a My Survey survey since.

WOW!! I can't believe they would actually put that in writing!!

Well, I'm sure most of us would be HAPPY do that, about the same time they start paying us for NOT taking surveys! :?

I just sent them a message today to put the points next to their surveys. I told them to stop trying to trick people into taking free ones. Looks like that is exactly what they are doing. Almost up to $10 and then I will cash out and be done with them.

Maybe we all should do a write in and tell them that unless they put up the points we wont be doing their survey's.Companies aren't going to pay them to do their survey if there's no one there to do them.

No wonder the rich get richer and the poor get poorer ,no one wants to pay a fair wage!

I also wonder how hard it is to stage a coo where survey companies are concerned?

Maybe we all should do a write in and tell them that unless they put up the points we wont be doing their survey's.Companies aren't going to pay them to do their survey if there's no one there to do them.

I wrote to them yesterday and let them know that I was not happy with their new set up and that I would not be doing any zero point surveys.

I really doubt that they care, because there are so many fools out there that will do them for free. However, you get what you pay for, and if you pay nothing, you get garbage input. Hopefully the companies that contract for these surveys will see a decline in usable data, and dump the survey companies that don't pay.

that's pretty shady...i've still been taking them, most of them still seem to be the screener type that leads to the longer survey where it tells you what you'll get

anything that takes more than a few minutes without telling me what i'll get i just close out of though

No wonder the rich get richer and the poor get poorer ,no one wants to pay a fair wage!

I also wonder how hard it is to stage a coo where survey companies are concerned?

I emailed them back after getting the same email about not showing points, told them this is garbage and said that since I did not join after these changes were made, and that I did not consent or agree to them, I want to be paid either in Amazon or PayPal for the balance in my account and then I will quit, or I will file a complaint with the BBB.

Is this the same MY SURVEY that everyone is talking about ???

https://www.mysurvey.ca/index.cfm?action=Main.logout

Or is this just my Canadian My Survey panel??

They actually paid me the other day...I was surprised to see a cheque in the mail....

We are talking about the US (Mysurevy.com) one. I am not sure if the Canadian one is related.

The Canadian one isn't bad...I just got a cheque in the mail the other day ....plus got a Amazon Cert..though it took forever for that....at least I get to see how many points per survey before I even attempt to take one....

There screeners are to long. They go indepth with the surveys instead of the intial screeners. Then when they got the main information they dump you and say "thanks for givving us your answer and keeping us in business" I get tons of emails from them but they are to confusing. I am done after my 1000 request. I am gonna save me the headache. I anit missing much. They are worthless. Took me 4 months of surveys to get 10.00$ PayPal.

Well it seems the switched it back some what .I took 2 small ones today and got 80 points .Its not as good as it used to be they don't send me products to try like they used to.