My Survey I really am not liking the surveys

Lurkergirl

I recently got 2 pot pies sent to me from them.They sent them in dried iced.They pay as about as good as lightspeed ,but not as many survey lightspeed so to me it's a wash.

I'm really starting to like this company...(the Canadian version) in the last 2 weeks I've requested cheques & they've both arrived in my mailbox..plus they just sent me a PT to do....so they're ok with me

I ignore the free ones, I figured out which ones pay and which ones don't without even having them saying it on the site. If i do click on one of the free ones and it doesn't say anything about payment like it usually does when you click to start it I click the X button. they took my free surveys off and in the last two months have sent me nothing but point surveys. Im just a lil surprised about that. i was able to cash out with $30.00 for paypal and got it in the time they said i would. SO we will see what I say about them in the next few months Cuz I don't think my luck will last forever with them!

They are still not showing points for me next to the surveys. So after about 1 year, I finally reached the 1,100 points to cash out threw Paypal! I still have about 150 points, but heck with the rest of the points, it is not worth the hassle of the guessing on weather your going to get points or not and if it will only be 5 points! :evil: Anyway I cashed out on the 20th of November for the $10 paypal. Says 10-13 days on there website, but given ALL the complaints here at survey police forums on the length of times to get the rewards, I am NOT holding my breath! :evil: Anyway once I get it in my Paypal account, GOOD BYE Mysurveys, I am closing my account!

How do you all deal with them ?

I don't.

No problems because I don't even bother with them. Once I saw 5 pt surveys when you need 1100...yeah...no I don't think so.