Good bye Mysurvey!

TSP1973

Well I have had them for probably a little over a year now and was able to cash out for $10 through paypla for the first time! :evil: After waiting 3 weeks I finally got paid yesterday, and of course they advertise only 10-13 days for paypal payment! Well after over a year of seeing surveys go down in points, to as little as 5points - 0points. Then seeing them not even listed at all the point value, I finally got fed up with the scamming crap! So as soon as I got my $10 in paypal, I went an unsubscribed! I still had about 125 points left, but the way they were going with getting cheaper and cheaper I figured it would take about 3 years this round to get paid for $10! :lol:

Well when I went to unsubscribed they asked me some questions as to why and then on the final question they asked me if I would like to give any other reasons for leaving. I of course gave them a ear full of reasons and did not menace words! I went to click the button after typing in everything and guess what happened next............... "error, please contact customer service"! :shock:

What customer service? I did a pt this week for another company but it was thru mysurvey. Today mysurvey (not the other company), sent me the follow up, telling me they would pay me 25 points. I will not do it because they are paying the other company to get me to do their cheap surveys for nothing. The retail value of the product is about a buck fifty. I will see if the other company sends me anything with a fair incentive. I'm with you, I am tired of their cheapness. They used to be a very good company.

I did have some luck from mysurvey for awhile, but awhile ago they changed where now they don't even

tell you sometimes how many points you might get. Whats up with that? Do they really think that that will

encourage people to work with them. I'll hang in there tho because sometimes a survey site will go thru

a bad spell then will pick up again. Sometimes i think when people protest or they notice they are losing

surveyors they will get their stuff together to encourage people to come back.

I got an invite from them this morning for a multi-day diary on personal care. It was for an unspecified amount of points and was to last 7 days. I politely declined. :lol:

• 1 year later...
I got an invite from them this morning for a multi-day diary on personal care. It was for an unspecified amount of points and was to last 7 days. I politely declined. :lol:

Just received this 7 day survey for 300 points. Need to insert personal care products used with multiple details about each. After entered they can be listed as favorites so for future days if no changes can just list without the details. I inserted all for the first day, with multiple details, name, time using, brand, why using, where using, etc, etc, etc. Indicated them as favorites. The 2nd day I tried to use favorites without details but it insisted on the details again. i stopped. I emailed myview received a generic reply. I will not continue if this is the case. Anyone doing this survey please advise if I am doing something wrong.

Just received this 7 day survey for 300 points. Need to insert personal care products used with multiple details about each. After entered they can be listed as favorites so for future days if no changes can just list without the details. I inserted all for the first day, with multiple details, name, time using, brand, why using, where using, etc, etc, etc. Indicated them as favorites. The 2nd day I tried to use favorites without details but it insisted on the details again. i stopped. I emailed myview received a generic reply. I will not continue if this is the case. Anyone doing this survey please advise if I am doing something wrong.

I did this one earlier this year for 600 points, and in 2010 for 1000 points. (See, they really are screwing us) The things you list as favorites will show up, but you still have to put in time, where used, why you use it, etc, etc. I'm a creature of habit, and I tend to do the same things at the same time every day. There is no way to account for that; you just have to reenter this every day! The only thing that really saves as favorite is the name and type. It's a pain in the ... I had complained about it in comments the first time through, but never got a reply. I surely wouldn't do it again for a lousy 300 points.

My 13 year old just did this surveyf or them. It was for a week and she had to log in, I did it for her, everyday and put in all these details. I also saw issues with the favorites having to be gone over again and again. The same info. Sometimes I noticed she put something additional in, but she did the same thing almost everyday. One morning she asked me if she could skip washing her face and brushing her teeth so she didn't have to do it for that morning. Of course not! I also told her no more of these for her. Not for 300 points. I swear we did one like this last year and we got 600 points.

It has been awhile since I been with mysurvey. If I remember correctly it is like 12000 points to cash out for $10. So for 300 points it is like $2 dollars or something like that for a 7 day survey? Forget that, I would have declined in a heart beat! That is why I got rid of them, they are getting way to cheap!

My 13 year old just did this survey for them. It was for a week and she had to log in, I did it for her, everyday and put in all these details. I also saw issues with the favorites having to be gone over again and again. The same info. Sometimes I noticed she put something additional in, but she did the same thing almost everyday. One morning she asked me if she could skip washing her face and brushing her teeth so she didn't have to do it for that morning. Of course not! I also told her no more of these for her. Not for 300 points. I swear we did one like this last year and we got 600 points.

I had done 2 like surveys in the past for mysurvey that were they sent you a phone and everything was on it (you couldn't use it to make calls) 2 weeks $35.00 visa card. The first time they also gave you 300 points for sending the phone back if you sent it back the following Monday after it was complete. That one was last year. Last time a few months ago same $35.00 visa card, but no 300 points for sending it back.

Then a week or 2 ago they also asked me to do that 300 point one, needless to say but no I didn't do it. And at the same time they had a diary for a *## year old female (* don't want to give my age up, but I'm older then the hills lol) 300 points, but I'm to old and am getting senile. :shock:

I liked them when they were Lightspeed.But now if I am get one survey a month from them that I am able to complete, it is a lot. Most of the surveys I get invited to, they don't let me complete. And the ones I am able to complete, usually have a very low point value like 50 points. Right now, I have 655 points. And you need a 1000 points to be able to get a $10 Amazon gift card. At the rate I am going, maybe I can get there in a year or so. But honestly, a lot of these survey sites are really getting cheap. Remember when My Survey used to give you 5 points just for attempting a survey. They don't do that anymore. I am still sticking with them but to get to 1000 points now takes forever. As I said, I don't even get many survey invites from them anymore. And I don't just wait for e-mail invites. I make sure I go to their website often to see if any surveys are available for me to take and most of the time there aren't any. Another example of a panel going downhill after they were bought out.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't blame some of you for quitting because I did a year ago when I started noticing more and more they were sending surveys with no point value. My time at least worth something. I use to love doing those drinking diaries worth 500pts. I was able to cash out quickly back then. It's a shame many of these survey companies do not appreciate there survey takers more. I am nearing the the end of my survey experience because back when I started doing this ten years ago there was none of the nonsense they have going on today. Good luck to you all.

I liked them when they were Lightspeed.But now if I am get one survey a month from them that I am able to complete, it is a lot. Most of the surveys I get invited to, they don't let me complete. And the ones I am able to complete, usually have a very low point value like 50 points. Right now, I have 655 points. And you need a 1000 points to be able to get a $10 Amazon gift card. At the rate I am going, maybe I can get there in a year or so. But honestly, a lot of these survey sites are really getting cheap. Remember when My Survey used to give you 5 points just for attempting a survey. They don't do that anymore. I am still sticking with them but to get to 1000 points now takes forever. As I said, I don't even get many survey invites from them anymore. And I don't just wait for e-mail invites. I make sure I go to their website often to see if any surveys are available for me to take and most of the time there aren't any. Another example of a panel going downhill after they were bought out.

Yeah they took a good company and destroyed it. I dumped them a while ago, not going to take a year to cash out, that is just ridiculous!