Good bye Mysurvey!

TSP1973

It has been awhile since I been with Mysurvey. If I remember correctly it is like 12000 points to cash out for $10. So for 300 points it is like $2 dollars or something like that for a 7 day survey? Forget that, I would have declined in a heart beat! That is why I got rid of them, they are getting way to cheap!

My survey is 1142 points for $10 :)

We have done the personal care diary, it wasn't hard and it was for 300 points. I just did one the other day that paid 150 points, I thought that was pretty good. All in all, I get one from them now and then and I think that when I turn the big double nickle this year, my surveys will drop off.

It has been awhile since I been with Mysurvey. If I remember correctly it is like 12000 points to cash out for $10. So for 300 points it is like $2 dollars or something like that for a 7 day survey? Forget that, I would have declined in a heart beat! That is why I got rid of them, they are getting way to cheap!

My survey is 1142 points for $10 :)

Yea I acidently put one to many zero's on! LOL

We have done the personal care diary, it wasn't hard and it was for 300 points. I just did one the other day that paid 150 points, I thought that was pretty good. All in all, I get one from them now and then and I think that when I turn the big double nickle this year, my surveys will drop off.

I remember back in the day when I did Diary's for Light Speed, they pay me like $60! Boy how mysurvey is screwing people over!