Changes are coming to Lightspeed

footfree

I just checked and the new website is up. The good news is that they did indeed combine my points correctly. The payout levels seem to have remained at 1100 points for $10, at least on Paypal.

What remains to be seen are 1) whether my Lightspeed cash out is paid, and 2) what kind of points for surveys they start paying.

Anyone else?

I just checked and the new website is up. The good news is that they did indeed combine my points correctly. The payout levels seem to have remained at 1100 points for $10, at least on Paypal.

What remains to be seen are 1) whether my Lightspeed cash out is paid, and 2) what kind of points for surveys they start paying.

Anyone else?

I can't log in. I tried multiple times. Then I clicked the "forgot password" link and got this: We're sorry - an error has occurred. Please contact us if the error continues.

Thank you for your understanding and patience."

Sorry, but I don't have any understanding OR patience with them! :evil:

Anyone else?

I can't log in. I tried multiple times. Then I clicked the "forgot password" link and got this: We're sorry - an error has occurred. Please contact us if the error continues.

Thank you for your understanding and patience."

Sorry, but I don't have any understanding OR patience with them! :evil:

Even better - I just used their "contact us" form, and upon submitting that I got the same error message as above! Lovely.

Anyone else?

Well, that answers part 2 of my questions. I just received two surveys from the new My Survey. One was for 5 points, and the other was a Lightspeed one for 50 points, 17 minutes. I DQ'd, but did get 5 points. So, I'm guessing that points will be GREATLY reduced.