One Opinion: I'm done. Bye-bye. Outta there for good!

sageandcinnamon

12 hours ago, Beautifulone1 said:

I'm on the verge of deleting my OneOpinion account as well. They wait until you reach 23.00 than there are no surveys available.

Never had that problem. Gone as high as $75 before cashing out without issues or lack of surveys.

On 12/25/2020 at 9:22 AM, sageandcinnamon said:

Final update. I had a Christmas miracle today. I was finally given my reward from One Opinion. It only took 7 weeks, numerous emails, a BBB report  and about 8 different attempts to get my reward only to have it cancelled immediately. The other day they finally forwarded my email to their tech department (um, why didn't they do that in the first place?),  fixed whatever glitch was in my account, and when I ordered a reward it did not get cancelled immediately. Today it showed up in my inbox. 

Funny thing is, every time they unpaused me, they would send me dozens of emails a day for surveys. Like they thought I'd do them for free????  It was a nice run before Dynata took over.

I can now happily close the books on them, delete them from my bookmarks and be done with them. 

SAC, appreciate your update of late reward payment from OneOpinion. I am having the exact same late payment problem with surveyeveryone.com and its been close to three months and they've not transferred my withdrawal into my paypal.com account's earnings amount. Have scrolled through my 2020 paypal payments received since October 24, 2020. and I don't see any payment from surveyeveryone at all. Have contacted their support team every single week since 10/ 2020 to remind them to pay me, but no success yet ! Please pray for me ? Also, would you share with me any online investigators links that will contact surveyeveryone and hold them accountable to pay me ? You can PM me the email address link

• 2 weeks later...

I notice the closer I get to cashing out, the less surveys they have available to me to take.  I'm lucky if I get one survey a day.  So even if I dq, I only accumulate 50 pts.  After I finally cash out, they have surveys out the wazoo for me.

On 12/27/2020 at 12:36 AM, mariners said:

So hey fellow survey takers long time no see!

Got this problem with One Opinion

First I get this ,"Your account has been temporarily paused because an automatic validation process flagged your account."

The answer was in 3 days saying that Your account was automatically set to "inactive" because we received a "hard bounce" from your e-mail account when we tried sending a survey invitation e-mail.  This usually means the e-mail address does not exist or was blocking e-mails (possibly because the e-mail box is full).

Now the message i get is,, Your account has been temporarily paused because a manual validation process executed on our system indicated there were concerns relating to your account. 

Am I gone for good thoughts? Even canceled my next order for paypal.

Yep.  Same thing happened to me.  They will not respond.  "Emily" will not respond.  They cancelled my reward order and sent a general email saying my account was paused and it listed several reasons as to why this may have happened.  When I asked for a specific reason, I never received a response.  They and many other survey sites are all the same anymore, suck you in and then screw you over.