Has anyone had problems with Survey Savvy & Valued Opinion?

footfree

I've been waiting 10 weeks for a check from Survey Savvy and haven't received anything.Emailed them and haven't gotten a response,is this the norm for them?

As for Valued Opinion I have pending credits from 11/18,it's been longer then the 28 days promised.Emailed them with no response.

So is anyone else having issues with these companies?What's the normally wait time?

I have received two payouts from Savvy, one took 44 days and the other took 46 days. So if you are at 10 weeks, that's far too long. I have never had to contact them, so I don't know about their response time.

I have contact Valued Opinions twice about missing rewards from August 8 and from October 19. The last time I e-mailed them was on December 19. I have received absolutely NO response, not even a canned one. I guess they are like Lightspeed, with the AWOL Lauren!

I've been waiting 10 weeks for a check from Survey Savvy and haven't received anything.Emailed them and haven't gotten a response,is this the norm for them?

As for Valued Opinion I have pending credits from 11/18,it's been longer then the 28 days promised.Emailed them with no response.

So is anyone else having issues with these companies?What's the normally wait time?

For the past 6 months or so, it has been taking longer for them to pay and longer to credit. The longest for me has been 7 weeks from cashout. I would be a little worried at 10 weeks. I have done well with them in the past but this taking forever to credit and even longer to pay is getting ridiculous. I don't bother with them anymore unless they pay $5 or more. Also for the past 2 weeks they have been sending a bunch of $10-$15 surveys but not one of the links have worked for me. I emailed support about this with no response, so I guess they don't care or don't have any "Support", which is probably the case.

So I heard back from Survey Savvy here is their response-

Hello,

Thank you for your participation in the SurveySavvy community.

Our records indicate that you requested payment in the amount of $5.50

on 11/24/10. (my records say 11/20)

As our accounting is changing to a new system, we ask that you please

allow a full 8-10 weeks for processing and delivery of your check.

If you have not received your payment by 2/02/11, please contact us at

that time and please include your current, complete, registered mailing

address.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Your opinion counts!

Lawrence

So I screwed up it hasn't been 10 weeks-but really 8 weeks is still to long,then again at least they replied-I'll wait and see what happens.I wonder how long it'll take accounting to send out checks in a timely manner?These kinds of things seem to take awhile don't they?

• 3 weeks later...

My "problem" with Survey Savvy is the lack of surveys you can qualify for. I probably get 3-5 per month and I'm lucky if I qualify once every couple months. They don't seem to pay any attention to your profile when they send out invites. On the occasion when you DO qualify, the incentives are usually pretty good.

Been with Valued Opinions since '07, and they USED to be pretty decent. However, here's what they did to me recently. One day, I couldn't log in. After numerous emails, I finally was able to log in (with a different password which they reset), but, MY ACCOUNT WAS MISSING ALMOST $20!! I've emailed them twice so far about this issue and only gotten autoresponses that say nothing useful (last one was four days ago). They never did explain why I couldn't log in, and certainly haven't said diddly about why my account is "short". I'm gonna try email one more time, then a phone call, and then probably BBB.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

address.

Your opinion counts!

Lawrence

So I screwed up it hasn't been 10 weeks-but really 8 weeks is still to long,then again at least they replied-I'll wait and see what happens.I wonder how long it'll take accounting to send out checks in a timely manner?These kinds of things seem to take awhile don't they?

I cashed out about a week earlier than you did and for a lot more ($40+). The confirmation email indicated 2 - 6 weeks. At the 6 week point , I emailed them and was given the excuse that "we are behind" and that the check would be there in about 10 days. Waited and you guessed it - nothing. Emailed again and was given the "new 8 - 10 week policy" that you got. At 9.5 weeks , emailed again and was told there was "a problem in the accounting department" and that the check would be there in 2 more weeks. You guessed it - no check. It has now been almost 3 months. All they give are excuses.

Regarding their surveys , I have always gotten 4 - 5 a week , but as others have mentioned , rarely qualify for them. That $40+ took about 4 years to accumulate. When I first joined them (8+ years ago) , no matter what was in my profile , I was getting nearly all surveys for professional people (IT , CEOs). Eventually , those essentially came to a halt and ones that were more in line with what the average person should get started coming , but only about one (at most) per month would I qualify for. A lot of them went farther than necessary to determine qualification before ending , so those gave them free data. I have yet to qualify for any that pay more than a couple bucks.

Hello,

address.

Your opinion counts!

Lawrence

I cashed out about a week earlier than you did and for a lot more ($40+). The confirmation email indicated 2 - 6 weeks. At the 6 week point , I emailed them and was given the excuse that "we are behind" and that the check would be there in about 10 days. Waited and you guessed it - nothing. Emailed again and was given the "new 8 - 10 week policy" that you got. At 9.5 weeks , emailed again and was told there was "a problem in the accounting department" and that the check would be there in 2 more weeks. You guessed it - no check. It has now been almost 3 months. All they give are excuses.

Regarding their surveys , I have always gotten 4 - 5 a week , but as others have mentioned , rarely qualify for them. That $40+ took about 4 years to accumulate. When I first joined them (8+ years ago) , no matter what was in my profile , I was getting nearly all surveys for professional people (IT , CEOs). Eventually , those essentially came to a halt and ones that were more in line with what the average person should get started coming , but only about one (at most) per month would I qualify for. A lot of them went farther than necessary to determine qualification before ending , so those gave them free data. I have yet to qualify for any that pay more than a couple bucks.

Well I finally got my check 2 days ago.But I'm a pest when it comes to my money-I will email them until I get response-I also let them know I'm not going away until I get a response.

The last email I received from them stated this

Hello,

Thank you for your participation in the SurveySavvy community and I

truly apologize for the delay.

There has been an issue in our accounting department that has caused the

delay for checks that were requested between the last half of November

through December. You should receive your check within the next two

weeks. If you don't, email me so I can verify the check was sent to the

correct address and then we can check with our bank to see if it has

been cashed before re-issuing a new one.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

I am also one to keep after a place that owes me. Have also gotten a similar response as yours above. Hopefully , if you got your check , mine will be here soon.

Yep it's the same for me. I waited almost four Months for $4 check, and it's around 6 weeks now for $6. Soon as I get that one I'm dropping them. Might have Psd them off because I wouldn't download their spyware onto my PC.

Still no check - been over 13 weeks now. Just more excuses.

Got an email extolling their "new and improved" website and tried the supposedly new checkout. Same as before and it still says that you will get the check in 4 - 6 weeks (or do they mean 46 weeks). No mention of the "new" policy requiring 8 - 10 weeks.

My "problem" with Survey Savvy is the lack of surveys you can qualify for. I probably get 3-5 per month and I'm lucky if I qualify once every couple months. They don't seem to pay any attention to your profile when they send out invites. On the occasion when you DO qualify, the incentives are usually pretty good.

This. I qualify about as infrequently for this company than any other.

Been with Valued Opinions since '07, and they USED to be pretty decent. However, here's what they did to me recently. One day, I couldn't log in. After numerous emails, I finally was able to log in (with a different password which they reset), but, MY ACCOUNT WAS MISSING ALMOST $20!! I've emailed them twice so far about this issue and only gotten autoresponses that say nothing useful (last one was four days ago). They never did explain why I couldn't log in, and certainly haven't said diddly about why my account is "short". I'm gonna try email one more time, then a phone call, and then probably BBB.

UPDATE

I received an email from VO this week. Apparently, my account was "hacked into" and somebody redeemed $20 worth of Amazon GCs. VO credited my account, I changed my password, and all is well :mrgreen::D

It took awhile, but, Valued Opinions has moved back toward the top on my list!