Has anyone had problems with Survey Savvy & Valued Opinion?

footfree

I have great luck with SurveySavvy. Haven't had any problems with VO, just I qualify for very few surveys and now they changed the rewards. Not much to choose from, so when I hit my limit I'll nix them off the list.

On the bright side of things, just received an email from OO that they paid me for the survey I did last night!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have an email address to contact Survey Savvy directly? I'm having the same problem getting payment from them; and the only "contact us" option they seem to offer is a webform. I've sent two messages that way and have not received a reply. Any help anyone can give me is appreciated. Thanks.

Does anyone have an email address to contact Survey Savvy directly? I'm having the same problem getting payment from them; and the only "contact us" option they seem to offer is a webform. I've sent two messages that way and have not received a reply. Any help anyone can give me is appreciated. Thanks.

Go to the site - www.surveysavvy.com - and there is a Contact Us link there.

Just an update of sorts...I've heard from Survey Savvy twice now, but it's the same old BS. First they made some vague reference to checks "generally" being issued within 4-8 weeks (their website still says 4-6 weeks) and included this vague disclaimer:

" From time to time, checks may be held up due to an escalation of requests and time

required to process."

When I replied and said, well, then I expect my check by the 8 week mark, I got this response:

I want to let you know that I understand that you want to receive your

check as much as I want you to get it a soon as possible. You are going

to receive your check, it is just taking longer than the standard time

of 4-8 weeks due to there having been some issues in our accounting

department.

Really??? Accounting department problems AGAIN? They must have the most issued-plagued accounting department of any survey company I have EVER dealt with.

Thanks, zeekers, for the phone number. I am going to keep hounding them via email for now, but once it passes the 8 week mark, I'm filing a complaint with the BBB, and I may just start calling them too. I'm just not a big fan of being jerked around.