pointclub.... BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wobbles

1 hour ago, dimefynder said:

Amazing. Point Club can take weeks or months, but Prize Rebel takes about 20 or 30 minutes for me. Validation and Paypal payout, combined.

Honestly I don't understand why with Point Club it can take weeks or maybe on occasion even months for a survey to be validated. That is not the case with any other panel that I am aware of. 

There was another survey company I used to do surveys with, and sometimes it would take me four months or more for the surveys to be approved.  I forget which company it was.  They told me that they had to wait until the survey was finished by whoever paid them to do the survey before they got paid.  I forget which survey company it was.  I am sure it was one that either went out of business, or was taken over by somebody else.

9 hours ago, NFriday said:

There was another survey company I used to do surveys with, and sometimes it would take me four months or more for the surveys to be approved.  I forget which company it was.  They told me that they had to wait until the survey was finished by whoever paid them to do the survey before they got paid.  I forget which survey company it was.  I am sure it was one that either went out of business, or was taken over by somebody else.

All I was saying is I am not aware of any other company that does what Point Club does meaning take what seems like forever to validate surveys. And I belong to a lot of panels. But I have had money taken out of my account before after it was put in when a survey could not be validated by the company doing the survey. Fusion Cash is an example of a company that happened to me with a few times in the past. You can cash out with them for $25 but they advise you to wait until you get to $30 because of the slight chance a survey that they gave you credit for might be invalidated. But I still cash out with them once I hit $25 and never had a problem. And they are one of those companies that pays out  once a month. You have until the end of the month to cash out and then you get your payment around the 20th of the next month I believe.   

I looked at my past posts, and I hit it lucky.  It was Mindfield that used to take forever to pay me.  I have not done a survey with them in at least a year.  They quit sending me surveys, and then when I went on their website to see what was available, I was DQ from 99% of them, and I finally gave up.  They have lousy reviews here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NFriday said:

I looked at my past posts, and I hit it lucky.  It was Mindfield that used to take forever to pay me.  I have not done a survey with them in at least a year.  They quit sending me surveys, and then when I went on their website to see what was available, I was DQ from 99% of them, and I finally gave up.  They have lousy reviews here.

I belonged to Mindfield many years ago and never had much luck completing surveys with them so they stopped sending them to me which kind of sounds like what you have gone through. I do recall at one point trying to do surveys from their website and had almost no luck completing any even doing that. So I gave up on them. I haven't  even tried to go on their website in years. 

Oh, yeah, that site is something else.  I have had my last pending points "pending" since December 2020.  It is now the middle of March.  I do surveys when the weather is bad or I am feeling poorly again from my medical condition.  It passes the time when I am in the hospital and so forth.  I sure wouldn't recommend for anyone who really needs money to waste time on surveys anyway but Point Club really takes the cake for cheaping out!    I e-mailed them a couple of months ago about not getting 1030 points credited  for a survey after the survey itself had actually thanked me for completing the survey.   I  am retired for medical reasons but used to be a part of the court system (shorthand stenography) so I happened to mention this to a judge whose courtroom I used to be in.  He is following my account while I follow his advice to keep disqualifying until I hit the pay out point I would already be past now if  either the  1768 points sitting there since last December were credited or if the points I was denied after completing the survey had cleared.  It is really easy to "disqualfy" because all of the surveys over a few hundred points are going to "disqualify".  So I am clicking only on those.  Why spend 35 or 40 minutes for the same 12 points you can get in a matter of seconds?  I am a woman of much greater integrity than Point Club but have learned how to play by their rules in a rigged game without getting sucker punched. 

Most of what I make off of surveys has gone to charity anyway so it is just the principle of the thing that has me enjoying myself taking up their server until I reach cash out level under the watchful eye of Judge Williamson who takes consumer fraud very seriously. I happen to be a former market research client myself who sold my business when I retired since it was just a side income anyway.  Therefore, I know that I fit decent demographics of the sort that could have been making Point Club some money instead of costing them.  Costing them is more fun because their own actions make them deserve it.

• Like 1

The Point Club system can definitely string people along. People will feel obligated to continue doing new surveys, and to stay on for those eventual points.

I think Harris Polls was one of those sites that took a very long time. I quit them a long time ago. Survey Savvy is another where that paper check can take a really long time.

• 2 months later...

I cashed out a few weeks ago and got payment.. have not taken a survey there in weeks now.  I am burning out on how long it takes to get paid, and $25 is too much for a payout with how small the surveys are.  Also frustrated that the keep adding questions to what were my favorite surveys, and NOT adding more compensation.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hi,

Is the new PointClub site working for anyone? I completed 2 surveys that don't show up and the site says we now must write down survey numbers cos they don't have them.  I'm not getting tokens for surveys I attempt. 

How do we cash out? I have enof for the $25 cash out to PayPal if they will ok the points. 

No way to earn anything. I seldom get the surveys & now when I do the site isn't registering it... yet it's there on my account  showing zero points. 

I'm confused. And sad. $25 is for critters &  cat food 

On 2/13/2022 at 6:21 AM, MsMaddie said:

Hi,

Is the new PointClub site working for anyone? I completed 2 surveys that don't show up and the site says we now must write down survey numbers cos they don't have them.  I'm not getting tokens for surveys I attempt. 

How do we cash out? I have enof for the $25 cash out to PayPal if they will ok the points. 

No way to earn anything. I seldom get the surveys & now when I do the site isn't registering it... yet it's there on my account  showing zero points. 

I'm confused. And sad. $25 is for critters &  cat food 

Hi @MsMaddie,

We would surely go ahead and assist on all your concerns and is requested to send an email to [email protected]

Please ensure that you give a reference of this post and will be of one help. Not to worry at all and feel free to approach us for any other concern that arises. We'll be happy to help!

Best regards,
Team PointClub