Branded offers Partner Surveys with Peanut Labs.  I often will do 1 or 2 of the Peanut Labs surveys to earn extra points or add to my weekly total number of surveys.  Suddenly my Peanut Labs surveys do not work, I am not able to access any, and don't know why.  I reported this to Branded and they gave me the link to the Peanut Labs support.  I wrote to them and they have been very uncooperative, saying that I did not meet their terms, either falsified something or basically that I did something dishonest.  They refuse to allow me to do any more of their surveys.  I have asked them what I did wrong, to please allow re-entry and they refuse.  They are basically accusing me of using their surveys for nefarious purposes.  I assure you that I am not and why would I cheat to earn a few cents on their surveys?!  I want to warn everyone to not use their surveys - they are not reputable and can capriciously stop your access at any time.

• Sad 1
mikedorb
10 minutes ago, JuneP said:

Branded offers Partner Surveys with Peanut Labs.  I often will do 1 or 2 of the Peanut Labs surveys to earn extra points or add to my weekly total number of surveys.  Suddenly my Peanut Labs surveys do not work, I am not able to access any, and don't know why.  I reported this to Branded and they gave me the link to the Peanut Labs support.  I wrote to them and they have been very uncooperative, saying that I did not meet their terms, either falsified something or basically that I did something dishonest.  They refuse to allow me to do any more of their surveys.  I have asked them what I did wrong, to please allow re-entry and they refuse.  They are basically accusing me of using their surveys for nefarious purposes.  I assure you that I am not and why would I cheat to earn a few cents on their surveys?!  I want to warn everyone to not use their surveys - they are not reputable and can capriciously stop your access at any time.

Stay away from them. For a period of time like you I couldn't access any of their surveys through all of my panels that use them and then they let me access their surveys but won't let me complete any. It has been months since I last completed a Peanut Labs survey and have completely given up on them. Peanut Labs does what all these companies do. You have to realize they can terminate, freeze or pause your account at any time or use any other word they choose for any reason or they don't even need a reason and might even make one up. You can try to get some answers from them like you did but often that doesn't work.  You really have no recourse if they refuse to reinstate you. If a panel terminates someone you have to hope the person doesn't have a lot of money or points in their account because if they do the only recourse to get whatever is due may be to go through the BBB because it is not likely the panel will pay you whatever is in your account.  That is why I always advise people to cash out as soon as they are able to and not accumulate money or points in their accounts because things like this can often happen.  

• Thanks 1
mikedorb
1 hour ago, mnleona said:

I did one today and was surprised I was able to get the credit. I used to never qualify. It was My Points.

I've given up even trying to complete any surveys with them. First I was blocked from accessing their surveys. Then I was able to access them but they won't let me do any. Some kind of screwy message keeps popping up when I try to do one of their surveys so good bye Peanut Labs.