globaltestmarket surveys

freakyfrog

When I joined them about 2 weeks ago I was getting 1 or 2 surveys a day. Now it's been 5 days and I haven't gotten any surveys from them. Is this happening to anyone with them?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I started doing surveys a couple of months ago and signed up with Global Test Market. I've been experiencing the same thing. I had no surveys at all last week and yesterday i received 4 (i wasn't eligible for any of them though!). I think that's the case with most survey companies. I've been finding that they are like buses-you don't get any for a while then they all seem to come at once!

I havent noticed any change in these guys - I still get as many as ever and qualify for lots of them, but often I find they have closed as I am too slow to answer my invitations. They are very frequent, too, though and pay well, in fact I have just cashed out $50 (£25) with them in time for Christmas!

LizzieAnn :D

do not do otx surveys through another source prior to attempting them through globaltestmarket!!!

If you do, then you are throwing money down the drain (most of the time)

Wow, my opinion of them has COMPLETELY changed! I was finally able to cash out from them recently (I had 1030 points). I had no idea what that would work out being money-wise because when I cashed out no dollar amount was indicated.

Today I got their check. It was $51.50!!!!!!! I was thrilled.

just out of interest there is a section which tells you how much your points are worth and 1 MarketPoint equals 5 cents. This translates to $50 = 1000 marketpoints. You will receive the equivalent translated into your own currency. In my experiences with them, I have received three or four cheques from them, but as I live in UK, it takes me about 5 weeks to receive anything, still, its worth waiting for!

LizzieAnn

well, you could always check the news and financial pages before cashing out.

you don't have to cash out at exactly 1000 points.

one thing I've not liked recently is you now have to qualify out of all OTX screens to get the 5 points. I guess they got smarter in that regards. Still, you get one almost every day like that.