globaltestmarket surveys

freakyfrog

looks like they are testing some updates.

The profile surveys reset, which is good, means a quick 100 points if that's true...

I took 2 of them but my points didn't go up, so I'm waiting before doing more.

Also, my email said I had 800 points, while the website said 790.

Also, I got a few emails with broken links while the website said I didn't have any surveys available.

Looks like they paid for an upgrade and got bugs instead. They'll probably work it out.

looks like they are testing some updates.

The profile surveys reset, which is good, means a quick 100 points if that's true...

I took 2 of them but my points didn't go up, so I'm waiting before doing more.

Also, my email said I had 800 points, while the website said 790.

Also, I got a few emails with broken links while the website said I didn't have any surveys available.

Looks like they paid for an upgrade and got bugs instead. They'll probably work it out.

Somehow i heard u get more surveys not doing those profiles i wonder of thats true.

I took two surveys today with one i completed and the other i failed, both failed to add to my totals.

I find these are one of the better sites at sending surveys out. Somedays I can receive one invite, another day 3 and then nothing for 4 days.

The points seem to rack up very quickly and, which I think is a good thing, you get 5 points even if you don't qualify.

I find these are one of the better sites at sending surveys out. Somedays I can receive one invite, another day 3 and then nothing for 4 days.

The points seem to rack up very quickly and, which I think is a good thing, you get 5 points even if you don't qualify.

i havent been receiving any points for success or failure to qualify. My account has been stuck at 285 not matter what surveys i complete. is anyone else having these sort of issues. Incidentally, I do recieve a very decent amount of surveys from them but none of the surveys credit to my account. thoughts?

I did notice that Michael - I have had two emails from them to say that they were not working in "real time" and the points would be credited soon. I do not seem to be having any problems with points being credited.

LizzieAnn