Anybody belong to Be Forthright?

NFriday

I was finally able to log into fortright today.  I tried the link they sent me two days ago, and it was no longer valid, and so I had to request another link.  IThey did not have any surveys for me, but they did have partner survey.  I tried for 45 minutes to do a partner survey, but I was not eligible for any.  The last survey I got asked the age of my children or grandchildren, and I don't have any children or grandchildren. 

I found out that I have $41 in my account.  It says I need two more points to get my $2 bonus.  Would partner surveys qualify as points, or would I have to do fortright surveys? 

• 2 weeks later...

I just spent over an hour doing partner surveys on be fortright, and was not eligible for any of them.  I was trying to get two more points so I could get my $2 bonus.  I finally gave up and cashed out my $41 in my account for an Amazon GC and got it immediately.  I want to get a toaster oven at Amazon, and the one I want the Breville is $120. I got a lot of your survey and another company that I forget that I was not eligible for.

One of the surveys asked me if I ever eat upside down.  I said no.

On 2/4/2023 at 7:55 PM, NFriday said:

I was finally able to log into fortright today.  I tried the link they sent me two days ago, and it was no longer valid, and so I had to request another link.  IThey did not have any surveys for me, but they did have partner survey.  I tried for 45 minutes to do a partner survey, but I was not eligible for any.  The last survey I got asked the age of my children or grandchildren, and I don't have any children or grandchildren. 

I found out that I have $41 in my account.  It says I need two more points to get my $2 bonus.  Would partner surveys qualify as points, or would I have to do fortright surveys? 

Partner surveys will not give you DQ points. But next time they send you their OWN survey offer, you'll get your $2 bonus even if you don't qualify. But, sounds like you have waited long enough to cash out and probably should just do it right away.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Actually, I have been getting more Forthright surveys lately, and they all pay at least $1, and so it is definately worth it for me.

• 2 weeks later...

The last three Forthright survey I have gotten, I have not been able to do, because they were pausing the study to work out some kinks.  

• 1 month later...

Does anybody here do any of their Pollfish surveys or partner surveys?  I answered the question they needed to approve me for Pollfish and partner surveys.  Apparently partner surveys you can make $10 a day on them.  It sounds to good to be true.  

I used to do the partner surveys, and I would spend one hour, and not be eligible for any survey, and so I don't do them anymore.  I have never done pollfish surveys.  Somebody here said they did not care for them.  There is no way you can make $10 a day doing partner surveys unless you spend all day doing their surveys.

In the last six months I have made $44, which is not a lot of money, but their surveys are usually easy to do.  A lot of their surveys are from universities.  I had one survey today that I was not eligible for, but after you try three surveys, you get $2 even if you don't complete the surveys.  There can be far worse survey companies out there.  Just don't waste your time on partner surveys.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2023 at 1:50 AM, daisy887a said:

Does anybody here do any of their Pollfish surveys or partner surveys?  I answered the question they needed to approve me for Pollfish and partner surveys.  Apparently partner surveys you can make $10 a day on them.  It sounds to good to be true.  

It is. I do the Pollfish but do not qualify a lot.