No Available Surveys For Me on Tellwut

Sandy21

4 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Is it possible that you are banned too? Do you get the "No Result" with a blue background?

Your experience sounds just like mine!

Yes, I had contacted Tellwut and they told me I had been banned by some companies (plus alot of others had been banned too).  And yes, I do get the "No Result" with a blue background. 

• Sad 1

After reading all of these comments I don't even want to try for any of the available surveys not that I qualify for very many.I have a little better luck trying the surveys I get in my email.

Tellwut used to be great with helping when you had any issues now I'm not to sure

Don't know what to think

• Like 1

18 hours ago, amp0813 said:

Yes, I had contacted Tellwut and they told me I had been banned by some companies (plus alot of others had been banned too).  And yes, I do get the "No Result" with a blue background. 

Thanks ever so much for letting me know. I guess misery likes company.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, peach6 said:

After reading all of these comments I don't even want to try for any of the available surveys not that I qualify for very many.I have a little better luck trying the surveys I get in my email.

Tellwut used to be great with helping when you had any issues now I'm not to sure

Don't know what to think

I am so very disappointed in Tellwut. I took a survey March 2nd for 1500 points and didn't get credit. I notified them regarding this and was told it took 2 to 3 weeks to resolve this. I've repeatedly asked and am told they will let me know. So far nothing and it's a lot more than two to three weeks. I must be honest, however, as I had 3 surveys for 1500 points in a few days for which I wasn't credited. I was credited for 2 of the 3 within 2 weeks of contacting Tellwut support.

I am apparently still banned as I barely get any surveys. I am seriously considering quitting as soon as I can cash out. But this really makes me sad as this WAS my favorite site and I did well with them. I guess the old saying is true. "All good things must come to an end,:

I

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

• 1 month later...

Wow!  That started happening to me almost 2 years ago.  All of a sudden my daily surveys became less and less.  When I questioned it I was told "you have to complete 3 external surveys a week" and then I should see the daily ones increase.  I signed up with them in 2008, and I only managed to qualify for about 20 external ones.  If I don't meet the demographics or I'm too young or old, what does one do?  Then, any survey I would create and submit for approval, they would say "that survey topic has already been done."  I use to always have approved internal surveys for the members to take.  After that they stopped emailing me surveys and I gave up left them.  I was in love with them, I never had a problem until they added all the external surveys.  I was always paid on time and never cheated out of my points.  After I left, I heard they were bought out or taken over by another company, and I think that is the root of all the problems.  

14 hours ago, zeekers said:

Wow!  That started happening to me almost 2 years ago.  All of a sudden my daily surveys became less and less.  When I questioned it I was told "you have to complete 3 external surveys a week" and then I should see the daily ones increase.  I signed up with them in 2008, and I only managed to qualify for about 20 external ones.  If I don't meet the demographics or I'm too young or old, what does one do?  Then, any survey I would create and submit for approval, they would say "that survey topic has already been done."  I use to always have approved internal surveys for the members to take.  After that they stopped emailing me surveys and I gave up left them.  I was in love with them, I never had a problem until they added all the external surveys.  I was always paid on time and never cheated out of my points.  After I left, I heard they were bought out or taken over by another company, and I think that is the root of all the problems.  

Thanks for sharing. Guess similar things happen to a lot of us!!

On 3/22/2022 at 3:48 PM, Sandy21 said:

I still have no surveys or just one or two and I don't qualify. I am not happy.

Perhaps if you try bookmarks in stead of dashboard to common telwut pages. substitute a period for the semicolon 

tellwut:com/blog | tellwut:com/most_recent_surveys | tellwut:com/account/availableSurveys

20 hours ago, schludermann said:

Perhaps if you try bookmarks in stead of dashboard to common telwut pages. substitute a period for the semicolon 

Tellwut:com/blog | Tellwut:com/most_recent_surveys | Tellwut:com/account/availableSurveys

THANK YOU yet again. I will try that!