Lifepoints

Lolly_Marlandaad

21 hours ago, peach6 said:

I used to get them fairly regular but haven't had one in a long time

I seem to get the Beverage and personal Routine ones 2 - 3 times a year each. No set schedule.

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

I never get the beverage and personal routine surveys, but I do at least get the Telco survey once a month, and I usually get 100 points off of that one.  I just did one survey for 100 points that was too long, and asked me to rate stores, but I completed another study for 50 points that I had to listen to people that had been arrested for drunk driving.  The one guy I chose had 25 beers one evening, and then had to go to work the next day at 6:00am, and his car landed in a creek, and he lost his job, and got arrested for drunk driving.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NFriday said:

I never get the beverage and personal routine surveys, but I do at least get the Telco survey once a month, and I usually get 100 points off of that one.  I just did one survey for 100 points that was too long, and asked me to rate stores, but I completed another study for 50 points that I had to listen to people that had been arrested for drunk driving.  The one guy I chose had 25 beers one evening, and then had to go to work the next day at 6:00am, and his car landed in a creek, and he lost his job, and got arrested for drunk driving.

I seem to always get the beverage and personal routine ones , never the snack or purchase ones. At one time , the latter were all I ever saw , but then it changed to the former.

The last personal routine diary survey that I completed was about 2 months ago. I used to get them practically every month, but now they're rare. The same kinda goes for the beverage diary, I think it's been about 8 months or maybe close to a year since I got one of those.

I get the purchase diaries every 3 months though. Strangely every time I'm about to finish one of those at the end of the month, they ask if I'd be willing to do the diary every month, yet no matter how many times I say "yes", they only give it to me every 3 months.

I typically try every survey that LP has to offer, except those really long ones where they ask you about grocery stores and products for like 50 minutes. Those are awful and I used to take them anyway years ago because they paid 500 points, but in recent years I just don't have the patience.

16 hours ago, Oshawott said:

The last personal routine diary survey that I completed was about 2 months ago. I used to get them practically every month, but now they're rare. The same kinda goes for the beverage diary, I think it's been about 8 months or maybe close to a year since I got one of those.

I get the purchase diaries every 3 months though. Strangely every time I'm about to finish one of those at the end of the month, they ask if I'd be willing to do the diary every month, yet no matter how many times I say "yes", they only give it to me every 3 months.

I typically try every survey that LP has to offer, except those really long ones where they ask you about grocery stores and products for like 50 minutes. Those are awful and I used to take them anyway years ago because they paid 500 points, but in recent years I just don't have the patience.

I seem to get the beverage and personal routine ones about every 2 - 21/2 months.