When they ask at end "Any comments about this study?" Do you ever thank them?

cricket

1. I will rail against the survey community offering such low incentives for long surveys.   Since the survey writer (especially the ones from academic institutions) are not really aware how little the survey hosts pay, I hope that they will choose hosts that pay better. 
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I replied (it was to the actual company, not Cint who had diverted me) something like “Very interesting survey & I enjoyed giving my opinion. But surely 40 minutes of my time is worth more than £0.08”

Got banned by Cint

• 4 weeks later...

Hi cricket, how are you?

Am Divine, In did so far i have being doing with this site seems this particular platform is. i will put it a 100% and with a smiling thank you. 

I never thank them. I don't see the need to thank them. I will leave a comment if I have something to say about the survey or their lack of the right answer choices.

• Haha 1

I have thanked them or made another positive comment, on occasion. I also offer constructive criticism if the survey has a flaw. Some of them are common, like a multiple choice question that leaves out a choice that covers you.