LOADS of Surveys on PaidViewpoint

Sandy21

I've been a member of Paidviewpoint for maybe going on a year now, thanks to the recommendations of some very nice and helpful people here on SurveyPolice. I've enjoyed the site all along, took about 6 months to get a TraitScore of 10000. After that, it was slow and steady with surveys until about a week ago. But in this past week I have had so many surveys from them I can barely keep up. I am not complaining, have earned close to $25 with them this week, doubt if it will keep up this way but you never know!  

Anyone else experiencing LOADS of surveys from Paidviewpoint as of late?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I've been a member of Paidviewpoint for maybe going on a year now, thanks to the recommendations of some very nice and helpful people here on SurveyPolice. I've enjoyed the site all along, took about 6 months to get a TraitScore of 10000. After that, it was slow and steady with surveys until about a week ago. But in this past week I have had so many surveys from them I can barely keep up. I am not complaining, have earned close to $25 with them this week, doubt if it will keep up this way but you never know!  

Anyone else experiencing LOADS of surveys from Paidviewpoint as of late?

Yes - been a bit heavier than usual. Cashed out twice ($5) in less than 2 weeks. Been a member since the site started over 10 years ago.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sp1 said:

sandy21, i cashed out earlier this year for the 1st time. What's the minimum cash out now ? $ 1 or 5 dollars ?

Sorry , I don't know. BET someone else here does!

• Like 1

Sandy 21, appreciate your response. I did visit the PVP site and it states $ 15.00 dollars after a member completes their 1st cash out of $ 25.00 dollars. That's a bit steep for me. I was hoping they'd lower cash out to at least $ 5.00 dollars ? Not certain if I'm willing to continue with these above $ 5.00  dollar cash out required survey sites ?  Takes too long to cash out above five dollars. Guess as I grow older, am losing the tension span for some survey providers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sp1 said:

Sandy 21, appreciate your response. I did visit the PVP site and it states $ 15.00 dollars after a member completes their 1st cash out of 4 25.00 dollars. That's a bit steep for me. I was hoping they'd lower cash out to at least $ 5.00 dollars ? Not certain if I'm willing to continue with these above $ 5.00  dollar cash out required survey sites ?  Takes too long to cash out above five dollars. Guess as I grow older, am losing the tension span for some survey providers.

Per the FAQs on the site , your 1st cash out is at $15 and has to be via Paypal. The 2nd is $10. All subsequent cash outs can be at $5 , which also opens up the gift code options.

• Like 2

I love Paid Viewpoint. I just went to look at today's earnings and it was over $7. There was one this morning that paid $3.50. Between them and Prolific, I have been averaging $22-25 a day. I am home and retired so do constantly check both sites. I know some people work or have busier schedules than I do. I am really down to these 2 and Cloud Connect which is a lot like Prolific. Even if it's $20 a day, I look at it as $600 a month which really helps. The only survey I don't do on PV is the one with hundreds of questions about paper towels, sponges and not just boxes but they ask you to explain. I just can't do that one anymore and they keep repeating it! Have you gotten that one? I don't care what it pays, I just don't have thew patience for that one anymore...worst survey I have ever taken. But all in all, I love PV , you don't get disqualified and the pay is fair.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cricket said:

I love Paid Viewpoint. I just went to look at today's earnings and it was over $7. There was one this morning that paid $3.50. Between them and Prolific, I have been averaging $22-25 a day. I am home and retired so do constantly check both sites. I know some people work or have busier schedules than I do. I am really down to these 2 and Cloud Connect which is a lot like Prolific. Even if it's $20 a day, I look at it as $600 a month which really helps. The only survey I don't do on PV is the one with hundreds of questions about paper towels, sponges and not just boxes but they ask you to explain. I just can't do that one anymore and they keep repeating it! Have you gotten that one? I don't care what it pays, I just don't have thew patience for that one anymore...worst survey I have ever taken. But all in all, I love PV , you don't get disqualified and the pay is fair.

I've skipped paper towels surveys, dish soap, and room deodorizer. As you said, they are terribly repetitive and utterly boring. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I've skipped paper towels surveys, dish soap, and room deodorizer. As you said, they are terribly repetitive and utterly boring. 

I do them as I have the time.

• Like 2

I am 70  years old. I qualify for maybe one out of 30 surveys at best. Except for Paid Viewpoint. Today [and this past week] I have received more surveys than normal and I never have to qualify. Today, one of my surveys was for $3, yesterday my highest was $5. So worth it. It took awhile to get the 10,000 points but it has been worth it. I don't wait until notified for surveys, I just check every 3 or 4 hours and there is generally at least one waiting for me.  It is worth it.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, vicky2 said:

I am 70  years old. I qualify for maybe one out of 30 surveys at best. Except for Paid Viewpoint. Today [and this past week] I have received more surveys than normal and I never have to qualify. Today, one of my surveys was for $3, yesterday my highest was $5. So worth it. It took awhile to get the 10,000 points but it has been worth it. I don't wait until notified for surveys, I just check every 3 or 4 hours and there is generally at least one waiting for me.  It is worth it.

Thank you so much for your response. It took me about 6 months to get the 10,000 but as you say it was well worth the wait. It is wonderful to have surveys that you can actually take, for which you are actually qualified. I am just so sick to death of wasting my time , usually 5 to 10 minutes or more, with other sites where you supposedly qualify but well into a survey OR close to the end you are told you don't qualify. Paidviewpoint is a breath of fresh air!

• Like 1