LOADS of Surveys on PaidViewpoint

Sandy21

17 hours ago, vicky2 said:

I am 70  years old. I qualify for maybe one out of 30 surveys at best. Except for Paid Viewpoint. Today [and this past week] I have received more surveys than normal and I never have to qualify. Today, one of my surveys was for $3, yesterday my highest was $5. So worth it. It took awhile to get the 10,000 points but it has been worth it. I don't wait until notified for surveys, I just check every 3 or 4 hours and there is generally at least one waiting for me.  It is worth it.

My top site as well. this week I cashed out on early in the week for a little over $5 and again was able to do so again about 2 days later.

On 6/2/2023 at 7:58 PM, Sandy21 said:

I've been a member of Paidviewpoint for maybe going on a year now, thanks to the recommendations of some very nice and helpful people here on SurveyPolice. I've enjoyed the site all along, took about 6 months to get a TraitScore of 10000. After that, it was slow and steady with surveys until about a week ago. But in this past week I have had so many surveys from them I can barely keep up. I am not complaining, have earned close to $25 with them this week, doubt if it will keep up this way but you never know!  

Anyone else experiencing LOADS of surveys from Paidviewpoint as of late?

Yes, I sure am!! and they pay more than any other site. I earned 5 dollars twice in a row.  I love the fact that you get paid for every survey you take.. Their 10 cent payouts are more than the 0 or 2 and 3 cents of the other sites!!

• Like 2

Enormous number of surveys continue. Wonder how long this will last? I.have been a member for a year now and never experienced anything like this. I just cashed out for another $20! I am in shock, not complaining!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Enormous number of surveys continue. Wonder how long this will last? I.have been a member for a year now and never experienced anything like this. I just cashed out for another $20! I am in shock, not complaining!

Just cashed out for the 3rd time in less than 2 weeks for between $5 and $6 each time.

• Like 1

It will be for US and UK territory because I can assure you that for Hispanic / Latino territory they give 0 and less 0, and when a survey comes out that pays more than the stupid profile questions they average from 0.38 to 0.55, that is if you manage to enter and the ducks don't come out that have already filled the quotas within 3 minutes of launching in the mail. what you are earning are pure profits that take away many people.

8 hours ago, episemion said:

Just cashed out for the 3rd time in less than 2 weeks for between $5 and $6 each time.

It seems that a lot of us are getting loads of surveys! Hope it continues! :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lavarmc said:

It will be for US and UK territory because I can assure you that for Hispanic / Latino territory they give 0 and less 0, and when a survey comes out that pays more than the stupid profile questions they average from 0.38 to 0.55, that is if you manage to enter and the ducks don't come out that have already filled the quotas within 3 minutes of launching in the mail. what you are earning are pure profits that take away many people.

I am sorry this site is not working out well for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still getting an enormous number of surveys, even on the weekend. I just can't keep up with them. I am not complaining but this is all very new to me. Anyone else?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I am still getting an enormous number of surveys, even on the weekend. I just can't keep up with them. I am not complaining but this is all very new to me. Anyone else?

Same here. Just had one for close to $4. Cashed out for approx. $8 afterwards. Not complaining.

• Like 1

At this rate I figure my earnings will go over $600 and be reported to the IRS. Never had that happen to me on any site. BUT maybe this HUGE number of surveys will not last?!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

At this rate I figure my earnings will go over $600 and be reported to the IRS. Never had that happen to me on any site. BUT maybe this HUGE number of surveys will not last?!

I suspect that it won;t last either.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still getting tons of them. I check every hour or 2. thee are often 2 or 3 in a row. My biggest so far was for $3.86. The rest smaller, plus those 10 cent ones that ask the same questions. I am concerned about what will happen when I move across country in september because some of my info will change. I still havn't cashed out because I can't figure out paypal, which I need to do as I am approaching $200. [have never cashed out] I seem to get alot of surveys on urine leakage [comes with age] scents, cleaning products, haircare products and foods directed towards children. That last one is weird because there are no children in our household. There were over a year ago but we have all been adults here for a while.

I know others have said this, but it needs repeating. I NEVER look in email to see if I have surveys but go directly to dashboard. If an hour has passed-sometimes less- at least one survey is ussually waiting for me. Right now I am averaging nearly $8 a day. Other survey sites, I almost always get dq'd,[maybe 19 out of 20 times] often after I have completed the survey. Paid Viewpoint seems to be the only site that likes little old ladies who like to clean, bake, and have "leakage" issues.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2023 at 4:33 AM, episemion said:

Same here.. I wish more survey sites could even be as 1/4 as good overall asPV

21 hours ago, episemion said:

Still getting a decent amount as well. Highest paying to date was $5.

Agreed, quite amazing! WOW