E-Poll

Surveygal

I Love E-Poll's surveys. Of all the survey companies I have used, their surveys are the most fun and interesting. Unlike some other companies, E-poll's surveys are actually enjoyable. They ask some really fun questions about celebrities and programming, as well as questions on more relevant matters, such as everyday brands. Their payoffs are great as well. You can get gift certificates to some great places (e.g. Amazon) or a cash payout through paypal. They are honest, and always give you the rewards you have earned.

I definitely recommend giving them a try!

I agree that Epoll is a decent survey company. This is probably a lazy question, but I wonder who pays for those surveys? I'm guessing people in the entertainment business?

Oddly today I clicked on an Epoll survey and, for the first time ever, it said the survey was closed. However, I still got 1,000 points. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep the points but that what a nice surprise.

• 3 months later...

Epoll is one of my favorites as well. I agree that their surveys are actually interesting and fun and they pay rewards very quickly. Never had a problem with them. :)

• 4 weeks later...

HI guys,

i'v been a member or Epoll for a while but i hardly never ever get any surveys and when i go to their website i do not see a place i can check to see if there are any avaliable surveys. Is there someplace i am not seeing.

Any help out there? thanks :o

Stormycloud....no you can't check for available surveys, its invitation only. I don't get that many surveys either but it does have an activity/summary page on your profile page that shows the surveys you completed, the date and points earned.

find.nicole.....I'm sorry about that. When I first signed up a while ago I didn't see that. I'll keep my eyes open and let you know when they start accepting Canadian residents.

Epoll takes a long time to cash out. I have cashed out twice this year 15 each time. I get surveys just not very many and the points build slowly. The good thing is most surveys are between 10-20 min but my last few have only been 500 points. I cashed out for 15 in April and I am a 1000 below 15 again but who knows when that will happen. Their surveys are easy just takes a long time to get to cash out.

epoll takes a long time to cash out. I have cashed out twice this year 15 each time. I get surveys just not very many and the points build slowly. The good thing is most surveys are between 10-20 min but my last few have only been 500 points. I cashed out for 15 in April and I am a 1000 below 15 again but who knows when that will happen. Their surveys are easy just takes a long time to get to cash out.

$30 in half a year?$60 aproximately one year? You can do $30 working for 4 hours in a part time job or $60 working only one day full time. You don't need to wait one year to have $30. my survey and Epoll are the worst panels ever

epoll takes a long time to cash out. I have cashed out twice this year 15 each time. I get surveys just not very many and the points build slowly. The good thing is most surveys are between 10-20 min but my last few have only been 500 points. I cashed out for 15 in April and I am a 1000 below 15 again but who knows when that will happen. Their surveys are easy just takes a long time to get to cash out.

$30 in half a year?$60 aproximately one year? You can do $30 working for 4 hours in a part time job or $60 working only one day full time. You don't need to wait one year to have $30. my survey and Epoll are the worst panels ever

Kinda have to agree with you on that one about the part time jobs and all.However if you are committed to doing surveys and have been doing them for a long time and know what your in for they really aren't that bothersome.At least every once in awhile when I get to cash out it's a little in my pocket.

Kinda have to agree with you on that one about the part time jobs and all.However if you are committed to doing surveys and have been doing them for a long time and know what your in for they really aren't that bothersome.At least every once in awhile when I get to cash out it's a little in my pocket.

I agree that if you've been soing surveys for a long time that you know what you're getting into. It's not a job. You can choose to do them or not in your own spare time.

Surveys can never replace a job in earnings, however if you are just killing time, and want some rewards it can work. Just dont buy into the sites that tell you the huge amount you can make, go in understanding that its extra and a chance to share your opinions.