Anybody get any surveys from Valued Opinion lately?

NFriday

I have not gotten any surveys from Valued Opinions in ages, and I tried to log into my account, and I entered in what I thought was my password, and I was told my password was not valid.  I then tried to change my password, and it kept telling me password was invalid, because it must have 8 characters and one number, which my password did.  I then switched it to another password, and I still got the same message.  Has anybody done any surveys on Valued Opinion lately?

When I went to the review page on Survey Police for Valued Opinions, and I tried to sign up, it said they are not accepting new members right now.  When I tried to sign up through valuedopinions.us, it referred me to Survey Junkie.  I get surveys from Clear Voice all the time, but never from Valued Opinions, and they still owe me $120.  I did go to their Facebook page, and somebody complained about their requiring IDs, and they said that you only have to do it once, and they keep your information safe.

• 2 weeks later...

Valued Opinions still will not let me log into my account or change my password.  Now I see that they are requiring people in the UK to supply them with an ID too.  If I am ever able to log into my account, I am goin to try to cash out, and drop the panel.

Valued Opinions wanted me to send in a copy of my ID and verify my account. Which I told them I been using my home phone ever since I signed up and now it wasn't good enough for them. They said all the points I occured I would lose so I told them to close my account because I had no way to verify my account those two ways.

Valued Opinion will not let you claim your funds because you do not have a cell phone?  I don't know why they cannot verify online.  I just refuse to give them my ID.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody getting any surveys from Valued Opinion?  They are still not accepting new members, and I have not been able to get ahold of them.  I am still not getting any surveys from them.

I then tried to change my password, and it kept telling me password was invalid, because it must have 8 characters and one number, which my password did.  I then switched it to another password, and I still got the same message.  Has anybody done any surveys on Valued Opinion lately?

At least I am not the only person this is happening too.  You can go to their website, and fill out a help ticket, and hopefully they will get back to you.  I am not crazy about supplying them with my ID anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't even get in to the site today, the login button doesn't work in firefox or edge. I haven't been able to do a survey in firefox for a long time and have been using edge. Today there's a pop up saying it doesn't work in firefox and to use edge and a few other browsers. The pop up appears in edge as well as firefox. Maybe they are having problems.  Can't do surveys on Ipoll either, same problem but at least I can sign in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Valued Opinions is not accepting any new people in the US, but when I looked them up on Survey Police, I was able to get into their international site, which I think is located in the UK.  I tried to sign into my account there, but I can't remember my password.  I tried several ones, but they did not work, and so I told them I wanted to change my password.  They sent a code to my email address, and I changed my password.  I then tried to sign into my account with my new password, and it kept saying something went wrong.  I really don't want to give them my ID so I can cash out anyway.  I have $120 in my account there, but you can only cash out for $20 at a time.  This is so frustrating.  Does anybody else still do surveys on Valued Opinions?