Anybody get any surveys from Valued Opinion lately?

NFriday

A month ago, they reinstated my account after throwing me out last June! I still don't trust them , so I cash out when I reach 5 dollars..

Edited by Mommabear
additional info

I rarely do surveys there because I seem to get DQ'd more often than not. I was able to log in to my account. I only have $4.41 available. I want to get a reward and quit the panel, but that may take years, lol.

• 4 months later...

Does anybody here still do surveys on Valued Opinion?  I still have $120 in my account, but I refuse to send them my ID

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Does anybody here still do surveys on Valued Opinion?  I still have $120 in my account, but I refuse to send them my ID

I keep getting an email from them every day but just delete it because I know I will not be able to ever cash out because I am not going to send them a copy of my ID

I think I just keep hoping they will change the rules but probably won't happen

I looked at what Prolific has posted on Survey Police.  They now require you to give them a copy of your ID, and they say they do that because they like to deal with people who are what they say they are, and the companies they work with like it better.

I tried to sign in to my account, and it said that my password was not valid.  I then changed my password, and tried to sign in again, and it said my password is still not valid.  I have not got any emails from them in at least six months.

On this redditt group that I visited today, somebody said that when a survey company asks for his ID, he sends them a copy of his ID with everything covered up but his name and face, and they accept it.

8 minutes ago, NFriday said:

On this redditt group that I visited today, somebody said that when a survey company asks for his ID, he sends them a copy of his ID with everything covered up but his name and face, and they accept it.

I have heard that also but I'm still not comfortable doing that

I know there are a lot of Prolific users that come on here I am hoping that one of them responds here

I cannot even log into Valued Opinion.  I told them that I could not remember  my password, and so they let me set up a new password, and when I tried to sign in with the new password, they said my password was not valid.  So maybe I won't get the $120 they owe me.

• 2 weeks later...

I did receive an email last week saying I received a thank you bonus of $5.00.  I had not received an email from them since last Nov. But the thing is I haven't been able to use the site .  After cashing out in Feb. 2023 I didn't take any surveys until  trying in August. I could not sign in. A pop up said to try a different browser including edge. It didn't work in edge and still doesn't. I can't get mu bonus. The same thing is happening with ipoll.  I could sign in ipoll for a while but the surveys didn't work , even in edge.

Please consider upgrading your browser

Your security and safety while navigating the Web is one of our utmost concerns. We also want you to experience all that Valued Opinions has to offer.

Use the latest version of another browser. If the current Firefox version is not working right now, there are alternative browsers that you can use that are fully compatible with the Valued Opinions Website.

We currently support Chrome , Microsoft Edge , Safari , and all evergreen browsers.

Enjoy your time with Valued Opinions!

In edge it's just a blank box that you can't type in when you try to sign in.

with ipoll they show the same message, in edge the sign in page has my info but the sign in button doesn't work.

I really don't want to download chrome, I hear so much bad stuff about it.  I haven't checked out safari.

I tried changing my password, but when I entered in my new password, it still would not let me in.  I usually use Chrome to do surveys.  I do Microsoft Edge to search because I get Microsoft Rewards then, but my email works better in Chrome.  Maybe I will try doing Valued Opinion in Edge though.

They tell you that there is a $1 reward for joining Valued Opinion, but when you click on the to join, it tells you that they are not accepting any more new members.