Do You Take Surveys on the Weekend?

Sandy21

I have a full-time job and my time to take surveys during the week is limited. I have more time on the weekend and could take more surveys but not many are available. If you take surveys on the weekend do you find far less surveys than during the week? Or maybe there are a lot of surveys on the weekend but they reach their quota very quickly because so many of us try to take them?

What do you think?

I agree, so few. That's the time people are home and can do them so I don't understand their logic. Monday morning, I find tons though, sometimes too many and I try to of course do the ones that have only a few spaces left (Prolific tells you) and work my way to the ones that have hundreds of spaces left. I'll do 10 just in the morning sometimes and I love it because I try to meet my quota every day.

1 hour ago, cricket said:

I agree, so few. That's the time people are home and can do them so I don't understand their logic. Monday morning, I find tons though, sometimes too many and I try to of course do the ones that have only a few spaces left (Prolific tells you) and work my way to the ones that have hundreds of spaces left. I'll do 10 just in the morning sometimes and I love it because I try to meet my quota every day.

I had no idea any survey site actually showed you how many slots were left. I am not a member of Prolific, as much as I wanted to, and waited months to be invited. When I was finally invited they insisted I send my drivers license to them via the internet. I deemed it unsafe and reluctantly chose not to join. 

Anyway, Monday morning I am unavailable to take surveys. Shame some of  those surveys aren't available on the weekend but glad you can dig in and take advantage.

• Like 2

Sandy, I understand your concern in these days of fraud but Prolific is a British company and I doubt that they will do anything illegal with your driver's license info. I have been with them for years and I would say I make at least 20-30 a day. That could be $900 a month which really helps. I know you said you have a full time job so it might not be a lot to you, but for me being retired, I really need it. They are basically all PhD students that are employed to give the surveys which are interesting and some of them give bonuses. When I joined, they didn't ask for driver's license info. I don't like that either and wonder why they need proof...but maybe you could reconsider it someday if the acceptance still holds.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cricket said:

Sandy, I understand your concern in these days of fraud but Prolific is a British company and I doubt that they will do anything illegal with your driver's license info. I have been with them for years and I would say I make at least 20-30 a day. That could be $900 a month which really helps. I know you said you have a full time job so it might not be a lot to you, but for me being retired, I really need it. They are basically all PhD students that are employed to give the surveys which are interesting and some of them give bonuses. When I joined, they didn't ask for driver's license info. I don't like that either and wonder why they need proof...but maybe you could reconsider it someday if the acceptance still holds.

WOW! they sound like one of a kind. A shame I am totally paranoid about putting my personal info out there. Sounds like you do really well with them. I may need to consider them once again as I am down to only 3 survey companies.  

Thanks for taking the time to explain!

Not anymore. I used to take 2 or 3 on Saturdays back when I was still new to survey taking and when surveys were more abundant, but nowadays finding even 1 survey that I qualify for during the weekend is rare and I don't have the patience to waste away the weekend trying to find surveys.

• Like 2

I take some on weekends, but I don't do as many surveys as I used to.  I should sign up for a few more surveys such as Paid Viewpoint and Prolific.  I am sure I could try to do lots of surveys if I did the partner surveys with Fortright and Lifepoint, but they are not worth my trouble.

15 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I take some on weekends, but I don't do as many surveys as I used to.  I should sign up for a few more surveys such as Paid Viewpoint and Prolific.  I am sure I could try to do lots of surveys if I did the partner surveys with Fortright and Lifepoint, but they are not worth my trouble.

I dont belong to Prolific but I almost never get weekend surveys from Paidviewpoint

• Like 1

Yes, that has happened but what happens all the time on Paid Viewpoint, is that it says "Almost there" and it goes on for another 5 or 10 minutes. I love that site but they shouldn't do that. "Almost there" should mean another minute or so.

3 hours ago, cricket said:

Yes, that has happened but what happens all the time on Paid Viewpoint, is that it says "Almost there" and it goes on for another 5 or 10 minutes. I love that site but they shouldn't do that. "Almost there" should mean another minute or so.

I so totally agree with you. I love that site as well but almost there should absolutely mean you are almost finished, as you indicate.

4 hours ago, mnleona said:

For the last two weeks I needed 1 survey to go to another level on Branded and never made it.  Weekends do have less.

I have problems ever finding a survey on Branded, weekends or not. 90% of them are full for me day in and day out.