Do You Take Surveys on the Weekend?

Sandy21

Weekends are certainly the slowest, especially Sundays. I do what I can find that are worth doing, then move onto other things, like chores around the house. Yuck! :-(

• Like 1

The only survey I got this weekend was a YouGov survey which was worth 750 points.  I have been getting more YouGov surveys lately.  I also got a reminder from a Humana panel that I belong to that I have something to fill out.  Does anyone else belong to the Humana medicare panel?  Some of the things I get from Humana give rewards, and some don't.  I always do all of them though, so I don't give them a reason to drop me.

On 9/24/2023 at 5:04 PM, NFriday said:

The only survey I got this weekend was a yougov survey which was worth 750 points.  I have been getting more yougov surveys lately.  I also got a reminder from a Humana panel that I belong to that I have something to fill out.  Does anyone else belong to the Humana medicare panel?  Some of the things I get from Humana give rewards, and some don't.  I always do all of them though, so I don't give them a reason to drop me.

I belong to humana panel, but it seems they are most intrested in medicare and I don't have it. I don't know if Ive ever received any money from them. A couple of times I've received $50 from lrw tonic, I don't know who this is, it could be humanna or one of several like humanna I belong to.

• 2 months later...

Weekends are hit and miss for me. I am going to get the most surveys on the weekdays and earlier in the month. I seem to have the best luck from Tuesday to Friday. On the first two and a half weeks of the month, I have the best luck with surveys. 

• Like 1