Banned from Two Survey Sites (I think)

darkshadow0001

I don't understand what these survey sites want from us anymore..  I was with Superpay.me for a long time (5 years at least), made almost 5,000 and got banned from most surveys for some reason.  So I deleted my account, and tried Opinion Outpost a second time.  I think they banned me too, I did surveys for about a month and now the survey link in my account is gone. I don't understand what they want from us, they stop us when they don't like our answers and not let us finish, then on the ones they do accept they later take away the credit and ban us. I'm almost ready to give up on this. I just do this for fun and a little extra $$$ but they treat you badly I think.

Frank

• Like 1

Did you ask them why you have been banned?  I have never come close to making $5,000 from one panel.  Your demographics must be a lot better than mine.  Opinion Outpost gets lousy reviews here.  Superpayme only has 10 reviews here.  They are located in the UK; I wonder if that is why they only have ten reviews.  I see they allow people in the US to join them.

• Like 2

Yes, but they never seem to respond or take too long so I don't bother to wait , I just close my account.  It took me 5 years with Superpay.me to make that amount.  I liked them because they paid instantly, a lot of these websites take too long to respond. I just closed my Opinion Outpost account too, the surveys tab on my account disappeared I figured they banned me too.

Frank

• Like 1

I too was banned from Superpayme recently. The psychopaths there told me that "our advertisers don;t like your answers, so why should we keep your account open"? I answered them back in caps: "YOU AND YOUR ADVERTISERS ARE DISHONEST, INSANE, UNPREDICTABLE AND IRRATIONAL!!!!!! CLOSE MY ACCOUNT!!!!"

i just do this to pass the time.  Maybe I should find something else to earn money online besides surveys, it just doesn't seem like it's worth it anymore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, darkshadow0001 said:

i just do this to pass the time.  Maybe I should find something else to earn money online besides surveys, it just doesn't seem like it's worth it anymore.

I am down to only 3 survey sites as I am sick and tired of being cheated out of money earned.  I've taken a second job where I can work from home at my convenience to make up for what I no longer earn with surveys. It isn't worth it anymore,  as you've stated

10 minutes ago, episemion said:

Neither have I. Been with them for over 22 years. Started when they were mysurvey.

I was with them for 17 years and they pulled the same thing on me that they did to so many others. I cashed out for $100 and they told me I broke the rules, refused to tell me what I supposedly did, and I lost $100, hours of work. I learned my lesson. I cash out asap with the few survey sites to which I still belong.

Beware of LifePoints! I never thought they would treat me like garbage after 17 years. REMEMBER that nobody is immune to their nasty antics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, episemion said:

Perhaps that's why i have not has issues there. I always cash out for either $25 or $50.

I think that's about what I usually cashed out too.  With Opinion Outpost, they emailed me back saying my account was fine but I said the Survey tab is gone and all I can do with my account is view the rewards, my badges, and explore the site.  The surveys are completely gone and I can't even update my profile.

Another site I never had a problem with is SurveySavvy. I know they have got a lot of bad reviews, but I have always received my checks and never been blocked from surveys. Granted, they only seem to do surveys by invite only but never had a problem with them.  My last check was over $200.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, episemion said:

Perhaps that's why i have not has issues there. I always cash out for either $25 or $50.

I doubt the amount of cash out has anything to do with being banned from LifePoints. If you read the numerous posts here from people who are kicked out for no reason, most get kicked out  (not all) after a cash out. But the amount of the cash out can be as low as $10. I do believe people are kicked out and never given a reason at random. As long as your luck holds out, go for it. But don't trust this site as anyone can be next in their dishonest dealings .

A long time ago I got banned from Rewarding Ways because of an IP issue, even though I specifically told the admin that my VPN had simply failed to turn off properly. I had over $100 in my account and asked if they could at least cash me out... which they ignored. Strangely that money is still in my account even after all these years. I don't know why they don't just donate it to charity or something. 

• Sad 1