Banned from Two Survey Sites (I think)

darkshadow0001

8 hours ago, darkshadow0001 said:

Another site I never had a problem with is SurveySavvy. I know they have got a lot of bad reviews, but I have always received my checks and never been blocked from surveys. Granted, they only seem to do surveys by invite only but never had a problem with them.  My last check was over $200.

Same here. Been with them for a very long time. Not that many surveys , but having the Survey Connect app installed does give $5 per month which adds up. No issues with their CS.

4 hours ago, Oshawott said:

A long time ago I got banned from Rewarding Ways because of an IP issue, even though I specifically told the admin that my VPN had simply failed to turn off properly. I had over $100 in my account and asked if they could at least cash me out... which they ignored. Strangely that money is still in my account even after all these years. I don't know why they don't just donate it to charity or something. 

Is the money still there? I would try and get it now at least. I've always received payment from websites but the surveys are acting weird lately.  Like they will keep redirecting , making it confusing on what your trying to answer.

On 9/19/2023 at 6:38 PM, Sandy21 said:

I am down to only 3 survey sites as I am sick and tired of being cheated out of money earned.  I've taken a second job where I can work from home at my convenience to make up for what I no longer earn with surveys. It isn't worth it anymore,  as you've stated

Just curious....what is your 2nd job that allows you to work from home when you want?

On 9/19/2023 at 3:46 PM, ConnecticutMarc said:

I too was banned from Superpayme recently. The psychopaths there told me that "our advertisers don;t like your answers, so why should we keep your account open"? I answered them back in caps: "YOU AND YOUR ADVERTISERS ARE DISHONEST, INSANE, UNPREDICTABLE AND IRRATIONAL!!!!!! CLOSE MY ACCOUNT!!!!"

OH MY! Good for you.

• Like 2