Why Does Tellwut Offer Extra Points on Weekends and Holidays if They Don't Offer Any Surveys?

Sandy21

For months and months now I have very few or most often NO surveys to take on the weekend from Tellwut. Am I alone in the inability to take weekend surveys on Tellwut since  usually none are offered? Maybe they disappear quickly because of the 50 extra points? I find this frustrating as the weekend is when I have the most time.

Your thoughts? Thanks

The following is what I get when I log in:

HOT SURVEYS

We are sorry, there are currently no available Hot surveys at this moment. Please come back later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

For months and months now I have very few or most often NO surveys to take on the weekend from Tellwut. Am I alone in the inability to take weekend surveys on Tellwut since  usually none are offered? Maybe they disappear quickly because of the 50 extra points? I find this frustrating as the weekend is when I have the most time.

Your thoughts? Thanks

The following is what I get when I log in:

HOT SURVEYS

We are sorry, there are currently no available Hot surveys at this moment. Please come back later.

Not sure why you have that problem I almost always have some surveys even on weekends

• Like 1

I'm having the same issue, so much so that I sent Tellwut a note asking why there are so few surveys on the weekends.  They said if I didn't get many or none to let them know and they would look into it.  (I did complete a survey today, which isn't the norm on weekends)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, amp0813 said:

I'm having the same issue, so much so that I sent Tellwut a note asking why there are so few surveys on the weekends.  They said if I didn't get many or none to let them know and they would look into it.  (I did complete a survey today, which isn't the norm on weekends)

About nine months ago I wrote to them and told then I almost never get weekend surveys. The response I got seems to be similar to the response you received. I have no idea if they looked into it or not. I stopped doing surveys for them for 6 or 7 months. When I returned a few months ago nothing seems to have changed.

Thanks for your post. Glad to know I am not alone in this dilemma.

Let's hope it straightens out for both of us but I doubt it.

• Like 1

I stopped doing them. I would have continued but they make you take the real surveys every so often and I just wanted to do the easy questions. It just seems like such a waste of time to get a $10 Amazon card once a month when I can make that on Prolific in an hour and actually enjoy the surveys. They didn't close my account, I could go back but it became so tedious. Just couldn't take it anymore and lost patience :-(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This same problem continues  They have extra points for about a week  and I have absolutely no surveys to take. Same message as I posted above.

I have an installed pop up blocker that works well..  But as of late every time I try to log in I get pop ups galore, only site that has pop ups that get through. Very annoying indeed.

I guess I'm having better luck with them..I did a few on the weekend & have completed 12 ERL in the last 7 days...& still have only earned 1725 points in the last 7 days 

5 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I guess I'm having better luck with them..I did a few on the weekend & have completed 12 ERL in the last 7 days...& still have only earned 1725 points in the last 7 days 

Glad you are receiving surveys. I did get a few this morning for which I am grateful, the first in quite a few days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

Glad you are receiving surveys. I did get a few this morning for which I am grateful, the first in quite a few days.

I just wish the ERL surveys paid alot more...it takes quite awhile to get to the 4000 point range...though now at 4000 you can redeem for a $10 Amazon which is new 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I just wish the ERL surveys paid alot more...it takes quite awhile to get to the 4000 point range...though now at 4000 you can redeem for a $10 Amazon which is new 

I try to take only the larger point surveys so that they add up faster. But when I am desperate to find any survey I do take the lower point ones.

Have you noticed that 35 point surveys are now 40 points? They don't qualify for the extra points when they are offered but it is nice that the point value went up rather than down for once. I know it is probably less than a penny, but a little is better than nothing!

18 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I try to take only the larger point surveys so that they add up faster. But when I am desperate to find any survey I do take the lower point ones.

Have you noticed that 35 point surveys are now 40 points? They don't qualify for the extra points when they are offered but it is nice that the point value went up rather than down for once. I know it is probably less than a penny, but a little is better than nothing!

Yeah I noticed that too....I'm just shocked that I'm qualifying for more of the ERL surveys than ever before now 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was getting some surveys for awhile (almost never on the weekend) and yesterday and today I now get this new message below and absolutely no surveys. Go figure! Guess I don't fit their demographics  ;(

Tellwut TAILORED SURVEYS

We analyze thousands of live opportunities to find the best surveys for you to get maximum rewards

3 hours ago, mnleona said:

I do get some on weekends but have not paid attention to how many. 

I am glad you are getting surveys. I haven't gotten even one in 6 days now.