Why Does Tellwut Offer Extra Points on Weekends and Holidays if They Don't Offer Any Surveys?

Sandy21

Here we go again. Extra points and no surveys. Only the following message:

HOT SURVEYS

We are sorry, there are currently no available Hot surveys at this moment. Please come back later.

VIEW MORE

I had some surveys this week, first one in a month or so, but Saturday rolled around and I have ZILCH. Same today, Sunday. 

I

I’ve had the same problem.   I try to do the external surveys on Sundays when I complete the newsletter surveys.

Having dealt with the admin, I wouldn’t be surprised if they blamed it on the survey companies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cassie1967 said:

I’ve had the same problem.   I try to do the external surveys on Sundays when I complete the newsletter surveys.

Having dealt with the admin, I wouldn’t be surprised if they blamed it on the survey companies.

Thank you for posting! I am glad I am not alone.

• 4 weeks later...

I will NEVER get used to NO SURVEYS on the weekend, extra points or not. It's when I have more time to take surveys and there aren't any.

Upside, I get more exercise,  the dogs get walked more, and I cook and bake ( which I enjoy).

Anyway, the trend goes on  with me with VERY few surveys on most sites on weekends and a big fat ZILCH at Tellwut!