Anyone Else Ready To Quit Surveys Yet?

OldMan

I don't do as many surveys as I used to, and it takes me longer to get around to doing some of the surveys that are sent to me, and so sometimes they are closed by the time I get around to doing them.  I just did a $175 market research study a few weeks ago, and I asked for an Amazon GC because I need more money in my account.  I would apply for Prolific, but I heard that they now require you to send them your ID, which I am uncomfortable doing.  I should sign up for Paid Viewpoint, which is supposed to be one of the best ones.

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

I don't do as many surveys as I used to, and it takes me longer to get around to doing some of the surveys that are sent to me, and so sometimes they are closed by the time I get around to doing them.  I just did a $175 market research study a few weeks ago, and I asked for an Amazon GC because I need more money in my account.  I would apply for Prolific, but I heard that they now require you to send them your ID, which I am uncomfortable doing.  I should sign up for Paid Viewpoint, which is supposed to be one of the best ones.

Paid Viewpoint is great! It takes a little while to get the Trust Score to 10000 , but it is worth it.

• Like 3

And another thing: I am tired of all the idiotic, pointless & time wasting questions, such as ethnicity, that lead up to the main topic of the survey!!!!! It's like most questons in the survey have no bearing on the point of the survey!!!!!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

And another thing: I am tired of all the idiotic, pointless & time wasting questions, such as ethnicity, that lead up to the main topic of the survey!!!!! It's like most questons in the survey have no bearing on the point of the survey!!!!!!

Those are standard demographic questions. They can be tedious , but are necessary. It would be nice if the sites retained the info and passed it along , though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried quitting surveys a couple of times. Apparently I'm back. My problem was that I had a tendency to speed. I corrected it. Now, I rarely if ever speed. The only time I may be inclined to speed is if the survey gets really repetitive, and if there is conflicting information about the length of the survey (I tend to go for the shorter surveys). I often run into this issue when on the listing on the site that I am a member of, the time is listed as 5 minutes, but then at the beginning of the actual survey, it says it will take 15-20 minutes for example. Now sometimes, the listing I click on is accurate. Other times, the survey seems to take closer to the amount of money stated on the beginning of the actual survey. The frustrating thing is the award at the end (The site says 0.50 for 5 minutes. I wind up spending 15-20 for it LOL!!!). 

But I'm back and so far so good. I am looking for other things, though. 

I get tired of being DQed but I still do them. I am retired so I have the time. If I made $250,000 like some of the surveys ask about salary, I probably  would not do them. I cannot imagine most people with that salary do them unless for fun.