Life points surveys

peach6

I have not been a member of this site since they kicked me out for no reason awhile back. BUT I have not had any surveys for almost ALL sites for 5 or 6 days now. Maybe that is just the way it is across the board, although I have never experienced such a survey lull in the past during this season.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here it is at the end of Feburary and I haven't gotten hardly any surveys for months. The same thing happened to me around Christmas no surveys. Now I'm back to no surveys. 

• Like 1

I wonder if they have changed. i noticed yesterday it was real slow and at first it showed i had zero points but clicking rewards showed 1 entry which was equal to the points I had and it was noted "migrated" points & it also seems they want you to update the more about you info and they are giving points for going thru the questions. Right now i see half dozen surveys open to attempt

No issues with accessing the site , but surveys seem a bit scarce there this week.

• Thanks 1

SP has begun listing the last ten reviews, and somebody gave LifePoints one star because they used to make $5-$10 a day doing surveys, and now it takes him a week to make $5.  I've never been able to make that much on LifePoints.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NFriday said:

SP has begun listing the last ten reviews, and somebody gave LifePoints one star because they used to make $5-$10 a day doing surveys, and now it takes him a week to make $5.  I've never been able to make that much on LifePoints.

Same here. If all goes well , I may make $25 in 3 months.

I have been getting more surveys but  half of them are closed 

I am qualifying for some  but when I DQ there have been no 2 cents for DQ

I still think they may have discontinued them but really not sure

Anybody getting 2 cents??

• Like 1

6 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have been getting more surveys but  half of them are closed 

I am qualifying for some  but when I DQ there have been no 2 cents for DQ

I still think they may have discontinued them but really not sure

Anybody getting 2 cents??

Getting the same thing. Most are closed and the DQs rarely pay anything , even if the DQ did not come until you were several questions in.

• Thanks 1