Life points surveys

peach6

Was just at the site and had 10 surveys listed. All but 2 came back as "closed" (I don't buy that). Of the 2 that were not closed , one worked fine for 75 pts. and the other went in several questions and DQed with no points. Not good!

I was just on LifePoints.  They sent me three surveys, but all three of them were closed.  They did give me three points though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/7/2024 at 5:18 PM, episemion said:

Was just at the site and had 10 surveys listed. All but 2 came back as "closed" (I don't buy that). Of the 2 that were not closed , one worked fine for 75 pts. and the other went in several questions and DQed with no points. Not good!

I had 5 on there this morning I completed 1 and 4 were closed

• Like 1

I just did a beverage survey on Life Points that was worth 150 points.  It took me forever to finish the survey.  I did not get an email about the survey

Logged in today and my account was cancelled. I hadn't used it that much but had recently cashed out $5 leaving $1 in the account. Seems this isn't an unusual occurance for the site so I'll stick with other sites that work better. 

My top ones for earning are Octopus, PureProfile, MyOpinions, IpsosSay, ValuedOpinions, YouGov, Purkle & Mint Surveys. Any others I've done either don't pay much per survey or don't offer many surveys or screen out to much.

4 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just DQ for a grocery survey at LifePoints, and I did not receive any DQ points.

Since their changes , I have had quite a few DQs that received no points. Some DQs have credited points a few minutes later , though.

Still logs the user out when attempting to use the Help tab.

Has anybody here had any problems with LifePoints today? I got an email about a survey.   When I clicked it, I got my sign in page, and I clicked on that.  I then got a three letter code I was supposed to enter.  When I did that, it sent me to the log in page.  I have been going around in circles trying to log in there today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

Has anybody here had any problems with LifePoints today? I got an email about a survey.   When I clicked it, I got my sign in page, and I clicked on that.  I then got a three letter code I was supposed to enter.  When I did that, it sent me to the log in page.  I have been going around in circles trying to log in there today.

I had that a couple weeks ago  I had to contact them they told me to clear history and cache which I wasn't going to do again because I had just done that a few days before I think they fixed it because I was able to log in again after contacting them

I believe it's some issue on there side

58 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I had that a couple weeks ago  I had to contact them they told me to clear history and cache which I wasn't going to do again because I had just done that a few days before I think they fixed it because I was able to log in again after contacting them

I believe it's some issue on there side

I agree. The issues only popped up after the site changes. The login issue seems to have been fixed. They still need to fix the issue where going to the Help section logs you out and does not allow a login. Also , what's up with so many closed surveys?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, peach6 said:

I redeemed10.00 today on Life Points but didn't receive the confirmation email like you usually get

Did you check spam? If not in any folders , contact support. The redemption should be listed in the Rewards tab with a number.

6 hours ago, episemion said:

Did you check spam? If not in any folders , contact support. The redemption should be listed in the Rewards tab with a number.

Not in spam it is in the rewards tab