New Survey Panel: 5 Surveys

Administrator

5 Surveys has just been added to the SurveyPolice directory.

checkmark.png Earn $5 for every 5 Surveys you complete.
checkmark.png Cash out your earnings for cash (PayPal, Venmo, bank transfer), gift cards, pre-paid credit cards, and more.
checkmark.png Receive your rewards instantly after requesting them.
checkmark.png Surveys take between 5-15 minutes to complete..

» CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Ok, so I just signed up today and got through four of the Five Surveys but now my account is "under review".:unsure: Not sure if this is standard but I guess I'll wait and see if I can ever get the last survey done to cash out.  I wonder if they are linked to Prime Opinion because it has almost the same user interface.

• Like 1

Update;  upon logging in today my account was open again for surveys. I completed the fifth survey and was able to cash out. They do pay, however, I noticed the currency is in AUD, Australian dollars.  I chose the $5 PayPal cash-out but after currency conversion, I only wound up with $3.27 in my account. 

I attached screenshots for the proof of payment (the original message and the actual amount I received in PayPal).

So... I'm not sure if I will stick with this survey site. Perhaps I'll try one more time and pick a reward from the gift card options to see if they pay out the full $5.00.  Maybe it's because I chose PayPal.

Five Surveys PayPal transaction.jpg

Five Surveys Reward.jpg

• Like 2

I just looked at the site.  When you click on US website, it takes you to the Australian site.  Once you are on the Australian site, you can change to the US website, where you can earn $5 US.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

I just looked at the site.  When you click on US website, it takes you to the Australian site.  Once you are on the Australian site, you can change to the US website, where you can earn $5 US.  

It still sets my account to the Australian version, even though I signed up with and logged in on the US website.  

• Like 1

Hey,

This is Joe from the Five Surveys Support!

Can you please DM me your email address? I'd like to double-check why you ended up on the Australian version and make sure your account is configured for the US. I'll also make sure you receive $5 USD and will compensate you for the payout in the wrong currency.

Thank you for giving Five Surveys a shot, we're glad to have you guys here!

• Like 1

ok, I just now joined.. and there are 2 places to click on if you are a US resident. 1st when you initially click on US then at the top right corner of the page, also.. so far I got 4 out of 5 Surveys completed and I keep getting screened out just when I have one more to go.. I swear it's done on purpose!

2 hours ago, FiveSurveys said:

Hey,

This is Joe from the Five Surveys Support!

Can you please DM me your email address? I'd like to double-check why you ended up on the Australian version and make sure your account is configured for the US. I'll also make sure you receive $5 USD and will compensate you for the payout in the wrong currency.

Thank you for giving Five Surveys a shot, we're glad to have you guys here!

Thank you! My account is fixed and configured for the US.  I look forward to continuing my participation with Five Surveys:91_thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Mommabear said:

ok, I just now joined.. and there are 2 places to click on if you are a US resident. 1st when you initially click on US then at the top right corner of the page, also.. so far I got 4 out of 5 surveys completed and I keep getting screened out just when I have one more to go.. I swear it's done on purpose!

Lol, just be persistent. I think I went through about 20 screeners before I was able to get the final survey done.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jipsyjo30 said:

Lol, just be persistent. I think I went through about 20 screeners before I was able to get the final survey done.

I know...I had one where i was 3/4 done and there was a glitch- no 'continue' or 'next' button.. It was one of those political cat polls

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jipsyjo30 said:

ugh, not a fan of those Survey Cat ones with the kitten

Just to make sure, I tortured myself watching those political ads 2x and the darn button wouldn't appear

Here's some new info.. finally made it to 5 Surveys complete..  They are associated with PrimeOpinion.. Confusing.. because when I went to cash out.. first I had to confirm my mobile number, and then be told I am under review for 24 hours.. then when I redeemed through PayPal, I received a message that the money would be in my account in 30 minutes.. so we'll see