New Survey Panel: 5 Surveys

Administrator

@Mommabear We occasionally review accounts. It says up to 24 hours, but it usually takes 10-60 minutes at most. PayPal payments are usually credited within minutes. Feel free to DM me your email should you encounter any issue, so that I can look into it for you.

53 minutes ago, FiveSurveys said:

@Mommabear We occasionally review accounts. It says up to 24 hours, but it usually takes 10-60 minutes at most. PayPal payments are usually credited within minutes. Feel free to DM me your email should you encounter any issue, so that I can look into it for you.

@FiveSurveys I just messaged you here with my email address.

It has been at least 4 hours and nothing in my pay pal

16 hours ago, jipsyjo30 said:

Good to hear. Did you log in to your PayPal yet? My PayPal account was credited within minutes.

Nothing  in my paypal account.  I have DM'd and await a response.

It is now well over 24 hours past review period .. still no response from 5 Surveys and I have messaged them here and on the 5 Surveys site. No payment has been made.  If this is a new site, they need to fix their glitches.  most of all they need to be on top of inquiries. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Issue has been corrected..:) 

9 hours ago, NFriday said:

There are two reviews for 5 Surveys already, and one person said she made $30 in one day from them.

Yes.. I read that review.. So far I have earned 10 dollars from them.. edited my review which was positive and when I went on the site today, I got this message that my account is under review.  When I first joined last week, this came up.. but why again?

5 surveys.jpg

First time I cashed out I had to send twice and the second time it was immediate. No trouble on 2nd cash out.  For this 3rd one, I've been trying over 24 hrs and nothing??? I'm not sure if I'm going to waste my time doing any more surveys if the cash out process is going to be this unreliable. Anyone else having trouble?

1 hour ago, ksim59 said:

First time I cashed out I had to send twice and the second time it was immediate. No trouble on 2nd cash out.  For this 3rd one, I've been trying over 24 hrs and nothing??? I'm not sure if I'm going to waste my time doing any more surveys if the cash out process is going to be this unreliable. Anyone else having trouble?

As I said in my above comment, my situation was similar to yours .. they told me I didn't hit submit but I know I did.. Now under review again.  Who needs to be treated like a criminal for pennies?

14 minutes ago, Mommabear said:

As I said in my above comment, my situation was similar to yours .. they told me I didn't hit submit but I know I did.. Now under review again.  Who needs to be treated like a criminal for pennies?

Mommabear- I've tried 4 times now and I know I hit claim your reward because I got the "your reward is on the way...".  Very Frustrating!!!

• Like 1

Just now, ksim59 said:

Mommabear- I've tried 4 times now and I know I hit claim your reward because I got the "your reward is on the way...".  Very Frustrating!!!

Finally after 5 tries it worked- ridiculous.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ksim59 said:

Finally after 5 tries it worked- ridiculous.

I know the feeling.. so now we know we did hit the submit button.. They  have some 'splaining to do .. or at least take responsibility and not say we are the ones not hitting submit.. and soon after I wrote my last comment here, they allowed me more surveys.

Maybe they should rename the site ' 5 Tries to Submit'

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just signed up on the new 5 Surveys site.  Took 2 surveys and my account is under review??   Not sure what I did wrong to be 'under review' from the very beginning... :/    Seemed like a really nice site and I really liked the layout, look and feel of the surveys. 

22 hours ago, jdfriddle said:

Just signed up on the new 5 Surveys site.  Took 2 surveys and my account is under review??   Not sure what I did wrong to be 'under review' from the very beginning... :/    Seemed like a really nice site and I really liked the layout, look and feel of the surveys. 

I had a similar experience with them in the beginning but turned out alright.. fingers crossed. I think they put everyone under review at first- I suggest you  contact them. I did with mine

• 2 weeks later...

They probably need to be more careful with the advent of A.I. and the possibility of more sophisticated bots taking surveys.