Paidview point problem

Alexium

Last night the server was down. But only when I logged in. If my wife logged on my phone it was ok. Now I cannot even get on the app. Show error from start. 

IMG-20240419-WA0001.jpg

• Like 1

Did you try refreshing the screen? Have seen that error and a simple refresh worked. Also , report the error with a screen shot to support.

I did all! They answer to me with different solutions like cache and cookies and change browsers, phones, etc. None worked. I also told them my wife successfully logged on hers on mine and she could not log on her devices with my account. They told me in the end that android version and their new site has problems. Waiting for a self solving solution. If you ask me, they erased my money balance and that's that. My traitscores are 0.00. Over night. 

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Alexium said:

I did all! They answer to me with different solutions like cache and cookies and change browsers, phones, etc. None worked. I also told them my wife successfully logged on hers on mine and she could not log on her devices with my account. They told me in the end that android version and their new site has problems. Waiting for a self solving solution. If you ask me, they erased my money balance and that's that. My traitscores are 0.00. Over night. 

For something like that , you will need to work with support. It may be an account issue or simply needing to clear things out. I have no experience using the smart phone app as I do not have a phone. I use a PC to access the site.

I haven't heard of such a problem before. I hope customer support helps you as episemion suggests. 

I do use my cell phone for PV every once in  awhile but usually use the computer.

GOOD LUCK and let us know what happens!

I just got an email about a survey on Paid Viewpoint that I think I already completed, but then it told me that I had two surveys to do, but neither one of them would come up.  I think they have some kinks to work out on the new website.

• Like 2

I did get another survey from, Paid Viewpoint, but when I tried to do it, it said I had to complete another survey that I had started.  That must be one of the ones that would not come up for me.

8 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just got an email about a survey on Paid Viewpoint that I think I already completed, but then it told me that I had two surveys to do, but neither one of them would come up.  I think they have some kinks to work out on the new website.

Leave support a ticket with the details when such a thing happens. They are still working out a few kinks.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NFriday said:

I did get another survey from, Paid Viewpoint, but when I tried to do it, it said I had to complete another survey that I had started.  That must be one of the ones that would not come up for me.

I have gotten that many times.. in fact, yesterday after completing a long survey it did what you described to me and I didn't get any credit. I contacted them.. Have not heard back and they are usually very quick about it- Have to say, now making the site over has caused problems we haven't experienced before..If If it don't work, fix it

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mommabear said:

I have gotten that many times.. in fact, yesterday after completing a long survey it did what you described to me and I didn't get any credit. I contacted them.. Have not heard back and they are usually very quick about it- Have to say, now making the site over has caused problems we haven't experienced before..If If it don't work, fix it

I am so sorry, Mommabear, that you are having this same problem. I've repeatedly run into glitches as well. I so agree, IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!!

Hope both you and Alexium have this problem  resolved and nobody else runs into problems like these before they fix it!

Do let us know what happens.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mommabear said:

Allow a bit more time as it is a weekend. The ticket may not have been seen yet.

One thing noted is that it tends to work better (not perfect , but better) in Chrome. Firefox can be iffy at times.

I tried Mozilla, chrome, edge from laptop, phone, other phone, wife's phone, none work. Still having no access to the money balance. Says 0.00

3 hours ago, Alexium said:

I tried Mozilla, chrome, edge from laptop, phone, other phone, wife's phone, none work. Still having no access to the money balance. Says 0.00

What happens when you try? Can you post screen shots?

3 hours ago, episemion said:

What happens when you try? Can you post screen shots?

Screenshot_20240421-091221.png

prtscreen.png