Paidview point problem

Alexium

I've had a goodly number of surveys the last week or so and cashed out again yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/20/2024 at 12:06 PM, Mommabear said:

I have gotten that many times.. in fact, yesterday after completing a long survey it did what you described to me and I didn't get any credit. I contacted them.. Have not heard back and they are usually very quick about it- Have to say, now making the site over has caused problems we haven't experienced before..If If it don't work, fix it

Allow a bit more time as it is a weekend. The ticket may not have been seen yet.

It is now Tuesday.. no response from Paid Viewpoint.. I think I will contact them again.  I know that my request went through the last time because the ticket shows

• Like 1

I went to Paid Viewpoint again, and it said I had a survey, but then when I clicked on it, it said it did not have anything on my dashboard.  I then hit the back buttom, and it said I had a survey that was different, and I clicked on it, and I got the same message.  I then clicked the back button a third time, and it said I had to complete the survey I had started already, and so they are still having problems.  I was able to complete two surveys, and go some extra points.  I only have 3,400 points so far though, and I need 9,000 trait score.

5 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I've had a goodly number of surveys the last week or so and cashed out again yesterday.

Ditto. Cashed out less than a week ago and am 2/3 along to the next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, episemion said:

Ditto. Cashed out less than a week ago and am 2/3 along to the next.

What amount do you cash cash out for? Just curious I usually try to get to 10.00 before cashing out

• Like 1

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

What amount do you cash cash out for? Just curious I usually try to get to 10.00 before cashing out

$5 or so.

• Thanks 1

On 4/20/2024 at 12:24 PM, Sandy21 said:

I am so sorry, Mommabear, that you are having this same problem. I've repeatedly run into glitches as well. I so agree, IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!!

Hope both you and Alexium have this problem  resolved and nobody else runs into problems like these before they fix it!

Do let us know what happens.

Today. Received good amount of  credit  ..noticed when I logged on to the site.  Resolved

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, peach6 said:

I also aim for at least $10. Last cash was for $17 and some change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/23/2024 at 11:17 AM, Mommabear said:
  On 4/20/2024 at 12:06 PM, Mommabear said:

I have gotten that many times.. in fact, yesterday after completing a long survey it did what you described to me and I didn't get any credit. I contacted them.. Have not heard back and they are usually very quick about it- Have to say, now making the site over has caused problems we haven't experienced before..If If it don't work, fix it

Allow a bit more time as it is a weekend. The ticket may not have been seen yet.

It is now Tuesday.. no response from Paid Viewpoint.. I think I will contact them again.  I know that my request went through the last time because the ticket shows

Today on site noticed I received a huge credit-  wasn't expecting that but satisfied.. Good to know they are still a site with integrity

I made a ticket help a third time and I was told that a developer will take a look. Two days later, that is now, my balance is back. So are the surveys ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Alexium said:

I made a ticket help a third time and I was told that a developer will take a look. Two days later, that is now, my balance is back. So are the surveys ! 

Did they say what was wrong?