Paidview point problem

Alexium

5 hours ago, Alexium said:

Screenshot_20240421-091221.png

prtscreen.png

That would appear to be an account issue. When did you join? What were the earnings numbers prior to this? Hopefully , support can find the cause.

5 hours ago, episemion said:

That would appear to be an account issue. When did you join? What were the earnings numbers prior to this? Hopefully , support can find the cause.

I am 11 years member. Had cash outs before. I was 10 dollar almost before went 0.00

33 minutes ago, Alexium said:

I am 11 years member. Had cash outs before. I was 10 dollar almost before went 0.00

I hope they respond to you

I had a problem a couple weeks ago I message support and never heard back from them they use to always respond  a couple days later  the site was working fine  so not sure if they fixed my issue  or did it fix itself.

21 hours ago, episemion said:

Allow a bit more time as it is a weekend. The ticket may not have been seen yet.

I made the ticket Friday morning- usually upon sending one, I receive an automatic email template that they've received the request and will get back to me

3 hours ago, peach6 said:

I hope they respond to you

I had a problem a couple weeks ago I message support and never heard back from them they use to always respond  a couple days later  the site was working fine  so not sure if they fixed my issue  or did it fix itself.

I got a response from the ticket and also from Facebook Messenger of their oficial page and email support. None helped !

5 hours ago, Alexium said:

I got a response from the ticket and also from Facebook Messenger of their oficial page and email support. None helped !

You will need to work with support and include screen shots and as much detail as possible. They cannot see your system , so you need to be their eyes. I used to do Help Desk at IBM.

4 hours ago, episemion said:

You will need to work with support and include screen shots and as much detail as possible. They cannot see your system , so you need to be their eyes. I used to do Help Desk at IBM.

I got this from them last mail

Screenshot_20240422-093757.png

4 hours ago, Alexium said:

I got this from them last mail

Screenshot_20240422-093757.png

Sounds like they are aware of the issues and are working on it.

• Like 1

Has anybody done any Paid Viewpoint surveys lately?  I finally got one today, but when I tried to do it, they said it was not available.  I did not get any surveys to do yesterday.

6 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Has anybody done any Paid Viewpoint surveys lately?  I finally got one today, but when I tried to do it, they said it was not available.  I did not get any surveys to do yesterday.

I've had a couple in the last 36 hours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

Just had one , not TS type.

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

Nothing since Saturday.  Very unusual 

3 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Nothing since Saturday.  Very unusual 

Everytime you change a platform problems come. I am the person who believes almost all old stuff is way better. If it works, leave it Alone. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NFriday said:

I had a few

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alexium said:

Everytime you change a platform problems come. I am the person who believes almost all old stuff is way better. If it works, leave it Alone. 

I've said that since day one!! So agree!

• Thanks 1