Tolunausa 1800 points for 30+ minutes

Leefall

Receive emails from Toluna USA offering 8000 points ($2.66) for surveys but rarely qualify. Always switched into 1600 (53cent) or 1800 (60cent) point surveys which I do not attempt because time is always underestimated and bears no relationship to actual time needed.

I'm actually having a good run with Toluna lately...I did a survey awhile back that was for 90,000 points ($30) & got paid for it...just did one yesterday for 15,000 ($5) for about 15 mins...I know that pay alot of low paying surveys ..but I find you get a ton of them & they do add up quickly...I've cashed out for $80 in the last 2 months which is great with them...

I dumped them about a year ago when I was with Greenfield and then merge with Toluna and all went to Hell! :evil: Several surveys successfully completed and yet they said I was disqualified. Plus there little payments. Nope dropped them when I finally got my surveys credited and got paid. If I remember right they have an F with the BBB!

• 4 months later...

Toluna I only do their sponsored polls which are quick and brainless, previously accumulated about 5000 points a week with sponsored polls and cashout 60,000 points $20 in 12 weeks. However, now much less sponsored polls approximately 1500 points a week will take 40 weeks to reach cashout. Remember points are deleted after 1 year. If they decrease sponsored polls so cannot reach cashout within 1 year I will unsubscribe. I find their surveys are usually 1800 points for 30 minutes or more, constant bait and switch from better paying surveys, rarely if ever qualify. If you complete a survey in a relay and do not have the survey number forget about getting rewarded. Customer service is non existent. Only good thing.. checks received in 3 weeks

• 1 month later...

What in the world is wrong with you People? There is certainly some company that is more unethical in the universe. Because there may be inhabited planets with a company that's more unethical. There must be some other company that pay 60 cent for a half hour or longer survey. I just can't believe they'd mess us out of paying 60 cents and collect and use our answers. OK, so sometimes I don't know when one of their 60 cent surveys will end. So I just keep answering question hoping to get to the end and paid for my time and they don't usually disqualify me after spending so much time. There must be another survey company that probably does exactly the same thing but I don't know what other company would ever do this.

You people should just be grateful for having paid surveys. You gots to just shut up, lay down, and take it. When addressing this company ya must say, "yes Maser, yes Maser, thank you Maser. I got no rights Maser and I just a peace of garbage Maser. Sorry Maser, I just stupid."

What's the matter with all those people demonstrating against the big businesses and the financial sectors all across the country in places like New York City. I means they lets us read.

I means what's a matter with people?

I don't think I've slandered anyone just trying to stands up for my Maser. Are you really the survey police? I means are you really the survey police?

OMG Tolunahater your post was just too funny. :lol: I'm guessing not many other people will find it as humorous as I did, but I definitely thought it was LMAO worthy!

But I gots to git now before my massa see me.

If my massa catch me messin on his pooter, he sho'nuff goin to beat me.

:twisted:

OK, now you people have really gone way too far. What's wrong with you people?

I have heard that many survey takers are intentionally providing incorrect answers on their surveys for companies that behave unethically toward survey takers.

People, people two wrongs don't make a right. I hear When something a protesting survey taker thinks is good the answer is given in such a way to indicate it's bad or would they would definitely not buy it. And when something is considered bad the answer provided indicates it's good or they would definitely buy it.

Are you trying to make an unethical survey company's result wrong? Causing the survey company's customer (client) to make incorrect decisions base on the unethical company's data costing their customer (client) a lot of money. And cause the unethical company to lose customers which would cost the unethical company dearly and possibly show the unethical company the benefits of to behaving more ethically.

Is this ethical and moral behavior on the part of survey takers? Do ethics and morality demand this behavior on the part of survey takers? Do people have the right to nonviolently protest? How else does big business get the message? Would people demonstrating against big business and banks in cities all over the world support this type of behavior by survey takers?

What's wrong with you people? You people should just be grateful for having paid surveys. You gots to just shut up, lay down and take it. When addressing the company ya must say, "yes massa, yes massa, thank you massa. I got no rights massa and I just a peace of garbage massa. Sorry massa, I just stupid massa."

On one of the other categories here (lower left menu, 2nd one down I think), someone asks what are your 3 favorite survey companies. He/she names Toluna. I have to agree. I cash out at least once a week. You know you can click on "Take another survey" and keep going until they exhaust the possibilities. While I have also seen the points go from 3,000 to half of that much of the time, I look at it this way....I am registered with many survey companies and would hope that most people here are also. Toluna pays me from $80 to $120 a month. If every company paid me that much, I'd be very happy. This covers my phone, my electric bill. They are well organized, they pay relatively fast and compared to some of the others where all you get are sweepstakes, I am not complaining.

I am curious to find out if any one truly believes that you can make 80-100 a month with Toluna when it takes 60,000 for 20 dollars. 240k-300k a month is a bit hard to swallow. Maybe, but I have serious doubts about Toluna giving that much. From a math stand point you would have to average 10k a day for 30 days.

I am curious to find out if any one truly believes that you can make 80-100 a month with toluna when it takes 60,000 for 20 dollars. 240k-300k a month is a bit hard to swallow. Maybe, but I have serious doubts about toluna giving that much. From a math stand point you would have to average 10k a day for 30 days.

I'm with you on this one.I find it near impossible to make that kind of money working for Toluna.

I am curious to find out if any one truly believes that you can make 80-100 a month with toluna when it takes 60,000 for 20 dollars. 240k-300k a month is a bit hard to swallow. Maybe, but I have serious doubts about toluna giving that much. From a math stand point you would have to average 10k a day for 30 days.

I'm with you on this one.I find it near impossible to make that kind of money working for Toluna.

As do I. In fact, they're still processing my cash out for FB credits that I requested well over a month ago. I had actually planned on dropping them when I reach the $20 threshold.

It kind of hurts me to think that posters would believe I would make this up. Why would I do that...we're in this together trying to help each other. The checks come a few weeks after I cash in, but it's all relative. I am going by the dates I cash in and yes, about once a week. How? Like I said, I keep one email a day, or even an old one, doesn't matter. I click on take the survey and it says "You have taken this already" and then on the right as you know, it says "Take another". I keep going until I get the message saying nothing else is available. In an hour, there are often more. Of course, I do the sponsored polls. I do not compose polls of my own, too tedious.

I work part time so have the time to do all this. On a few others, you can do the same thing..I don't wait for invitations, I just go there and try my luck. It takes persistence and motivation (I am not rich :-) but it's worth it to me.