Tolunausa 1800 points for 30+ minutes

Leefall

It kind of hurts me to think that posters would believe I would make this up. Why would I do that...we're in this together trying to help each other. The checks come a few weeks after I cash in, but it's all relative. I am going by the dates I cash in and yes, about once a week. How? Like I said, I keep one email a day, or even an old one, doesn't matter. I click on take the survey and it says "You have taken this already" and then on the right as you know, it says "Take another". I keep going until I get the message saying nothing else is available. In an hour, there are often more. Of course, I do the sponsored polls. I do not compose polls of my own, too tedious.

I work part time so have the time to do all this. On a few others, you can do the same thing..I don't wait for invitations, I just go there and try my luck. It takes persistence and motivation (I am not rich :-) but it's worth it to me.

It could very well be due to whatever your personal qualifying criteria happens to be, but my *personal* experience so far is that I DQ'd quite a few times from all the "take another" and I stopped doing it as it was not worth my time. I didn't mean to imply that you were lying. What I should have said was that your experiences are likely atypical. However, once I get the new adapter for my laptop, I will stick with it for a week and see what my results are. :)

idylatoo, thanks for explaining. I wish I knew the rhyme or reason to the demographics. One thing I should mention, I have been doing a daily log (I don't know if we're allowed to mention the subject as they all stress confidentiality) but it paid 9,000 points a few times and I am still doing it. I am older and I think I get disqualified a lot on that alone. I have a friend in a small rural town and he is my age and gets nothing. Do they prefer people in a metropolitan area? Every survey, every company is different so I just keep trying. At least with Toluna, I get paid, I understand how it works. I did 65 offers on another site (not surveys) yesterday and only 12 came through, even though I did exactly what they wanted. This is the kind of thing I don't go back to...but with Toluna, OO, Valued Opinions, My View, I haven't had anything like this happen. disqualified halfway through, yes, but not the nonpayment stuff.

idylatoo, thanks for explaining. I wish I knew the rhyme or reason to the demographics. One thing I should mention, I have been doing a daily log (I don't know if we're allowed to mention the subject as they all stress confidentiality) but it paid 9,000 points a few times and I am still doing it. I am older and I think I get disqualified a lot on that alone. I have a friend in a small rural town and he is my age and gets nothing. Do they prefer people in a metropolitan area? Every survey, every company is different so I just keep trying. At least with Toluna, I get paid, I understand how it works. I did 65 offers on another site (not surveys) yesterday and only 12 came through, even though I did exactly what they wanted. This is the kind of thing I don't go back to...but with Toluna, OO, Valued Opinions, My View, I haven't had anything like this happen. Disqualified halfway through, yes, but not the nonpayment stuff.

How long have you been with Toluna?