Has anyone won from amonthly drawing from any survey company

jesusistheway3k

Ok Vocalpoint Voice rocks!!..Just became the Voice of the month on the site & just won $100 Visa Card...I've won more in one

week from this company $155 now compared to any other site that I've ever joined...

Congratulations! You have been selected as our Voice of the Month for March on Vocalpoint Voice! You provide such an incredible contribution to our community, and for that, we are rewarding you with a $100 visa gift card!

I also asked on the site if they were accepting new members & I was told this...

What a great email for me to see! :smileyhappy: I'll let you know if we have some links that you can send to friends to join. We should start having those conversations internally soon, so if there's a way, I'll let you know

So if they start taking new members I will post the link for anyone here that wants to be apart of this great site :D

Ok Vocalpoint Voice rocks!!..Just became the Voice of the month on the site & just won $100 Visa Card...I've won more in one

week from this company $155 now compared to any other site that I've ever joined...

Congratulations! You have been selected as our Voice of the Month for March on Vocalpoint Voice! You provide such an incredible contribution to our community, and for that, we are rewarding you with a $100 Visa gift card!

I also asked on the site if they were accepting new members & I was told this...

What a great email for me to see! :smileyhappy: I'll let you know if we have some links that you can send to friends to join. We should start having those conversations internally soon, so if there's a way, I'll let you know

Good for you Congratulations :):)

So if they start taking new members I will post the link for anyone here that wants to be apart of this great site :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I know alot of them offer the monthly drawings pr sweeps entry,but I have never won anything like that from any of them.I've joined quite a few back in 2004.

No, I think that they are not regulated, one site when I enquired, said they couldn't find the winners

• 4 weeks later...

I won $200 from eLab last month on a draw they had for $100 and $200, on top of the $3 they paid through PayPal for taking the survey. I wasn't ENTIRELY sure I won ANYTHING until I had the check in my hands. It came yesterday.

I woulda had it a couple weeks earlier, but I forgot to sign the damn tax form that I had to download and send back. I got an email telling me I forgot to sign it a couple weeks ago. I'm probably lucky they didn't just give it to somebody else. I think I was so excited over winning SOMETHING, that I forgot to sign it. At least that's my story, and I'm stickin' with it...

I won $200 from eLab last month on a draw they had for $100 and $200, on top of the $3 they paid through PayPal for taking the survey. I wasn't ENTIRELY sure I won ANYTHING until I had the check in my hands. It came yesterday.

I woulda had it a couple weeks earlier, but I forgot to sign the damn tax form that I had to download and send back. I got an email telling me I forgot to sign it a couple weeks ago. I'm probably lucky they didn't just give it to somebody else. I think I was so excited over winning SOMETHING, that I forgot to sign it. At least that's my story, and I'm stickin' with it...

WOO HOO GOOD FOR YOU, what time were you picking me up to go celebrate.................... :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In May my GF won $100 fm Springboard America, cash, they paid it out end of June, as they said they would.

I won $50 Visa GC fm Shopper's Voice a couple yrs ago.

Before NPDOR/ VIPVoice changed their format I won a drawing for a DVD movie in their daily drawings.

So people actually do win something, somewhere. Some sites I wonder about from what I read. Someone in i-say forum said they won their monthly click draw but they never paid them off, they just kept putting them off by asking them to verify their ID, etc. Finally they gave up trying to collect.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd always thought all the public sites' public drawings were all fake, but apparently not. Still don't trust OO or GTM, but I just got a bonus $10 from Gongos Consumer Village :). $10 also isn't a lot, but hey, I'll still take it. (I have won larger prizes several times from private communities, but that's not the same.)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I won $100 from SurveySavvy a few years ago, that was shocking.  Also $10 from the Inboxdollars daily sweeps which I thought was fake until then (also I figured no one ever won the $5 on their Spin & Win but, one time, I actually did!)  And a $100 restaurant.com GC from either a monthly or quarterly sweeps through Life Fun and Everything which, while a nice gesture, kind of sucked since no one takes those anywhere these days...