Suurveyhead, grrr!

RavenIris6

About Survey Head. I have been a member for awhile (1Year?) and have found them to be on the up and up. Having said that there are things that you must do to make money with them. The big thing that you have to do is not to wait for an email invite. They are kind of rare. You must check their web site several times daily to make money. Sometimes I will check a couple of times a day and there will be nothing and on the third time there will be 5 or 6 surveys waiting to be taken ( not that you will qualify for all of them but that is the same as all survey sites). One thing you cannot expect from this site is speed. I recently cashed out for the third time and from the time I requested a cash out to the time I received conformation from them was about a month. I was another week before the money showed up in my paypal account.

So yes it is legit but you have to have patience and check their web site several times daily and you just might be a happy camper.

I've been a member with them for quite awhile too..I know about logging into the site to check for surveys..my beef is the wait time to redeem for Paypal which is just plain stupid..you shouldn't have to wait over a month just for your cash out request to go to completed...then it takes even more time to get to you....

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tommydee

• zeekers

• paintik

• nerak58

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be interesting to see, with superpoints I'm getting quite a few surveys that appear to come via Surveyhead. I only need another 150 points and I can cash out $10 to paypal as an option. It will be very interesting to see how long it takes. I get the points credited to my account within about 15 mins usually. So seeing how long it will take from requesting the payout to receiving it will be very interesting..... :roll:

Quoting myself, but only to put this in perspective. Requested $25 on 05/11/2011 from Superpoints after completing quite a few surveys via surveyhead (needed to get a gold membership to cash out at $10 so it took a little longer to get there) and guess what! Money paid into my paypal account this morning. So what's Surveyhead's excuse for holding out on payment?

Their excuse is they just stink or suck whichever makes you feel more comfortable. I didnt like Superpoints taking 7 days but they do pay. If anyone wants to join ASK. I need a bigger network.

I would but am a member...I want to know what Jessica looks like! I keep asking this "Jessica" if she is on facebook or twitter so I can friend/follow her....Every message everyone seems to get is from Jessica..so there is one woman for everyone? Yeah, right "Jessica"...They are definitely one of the shadiest out there...the interest they must make off of holding cash out for months must be staggering....

please everyone, take your complaints to twitter and local outlets..no offense to the admins here, but they have no weight..I mean, 5 posts a day is a busy day....I would love if that were not true because I love the layout, but venting here is just a waste of time..Outside meeting some great folks here, this site has no value when it comes to changes/resolutions....Here is bbb on twitter but they are not verified so not sure if it is accurate...I am finding calling them out on twitter remains the best way to resolve issues...even if they are no on it, it gets back to them...

DON'T TOUCH SURVEYHEAD WITH A BARGEPOLE!

ADmin. Feel free to lock this post. Maybe put it up as a sticky. Or delete if you disagree. Or leave it to grow

Regards

KP

DON'T TOUCH SURVEYHEAD WITH A BARGEPOLE!

ADmin. Feel free to lock this post. Maybe put it up as a sticky. Or delete if you disagree. Or leave it to grow

Regards

KP

I really think this site is for survey companies.Haven't you noticed how many come here and see what we complain about and then make comments.It's their way of seeing how each company is handling their business.If certain practices works for another company then they implement it.Sometimes I feel we are all decoys in their little plot!LOL-I'm not paranoid much am I?

I could not agree with you more footfree. I thought I hit jackpot finding this site, but no one ever comes on! I could never understand why..the site is great, does not have annoying threads, etc...but boy, when there is a heated debate up pops "Jessica" from Survey Head or that OPg4 whatever the heck the company is called guy...

And the fact that they go crazy about referral links..ok, I get it, but you should encourage your members to help each other or at least bond...but to actually go through direct messages and then post that people are sending referral links that way is just wrong. I do not believe they were "informed" of this..I fully believe they read them. I did not send any referral links out so it is not like it was me...but geez, email the person...there is hardly anyone here! Reprimanding people in public is not wise. And you can tell how grateful they are because when they asked us to follow them on twitter--I, like many, did so, and I even asked a bunch of friends...They never followed one of us back...but you would do that...show a little thanks to the people who make this site function...Anyhow, enough of my rant.. need to get back to work...

This will be interesting to see, with superpoints I'm getting quite a few surveys that appear to come via Surveyhead. I only need another 150 points and I can cash out $10 to paypal as an option. It will be very interesting to see how long it takes. I get the points credited to my account within about 15 mins usually. So seeing how long it will take from requesting the payout to receiving it will be very interesting..... :roll:

Quoting myself, but only to put this in perspective. Requested $25 on 05/11/2011 from Superpoints after completing quite a few surveys via surveyhead (needed to get a gold membership to cash out at $10 so it took a little longer to get there) and guess what! Money paid into my paypal account this morning. So what's Surveyhead's excuse for holding out on payment?

To answer your question on the delay of cash outs it has to do with fraudulent activity. We have decided to keep cash out manual this gives us greater visibility into fraudulent accounts. If you have any other questions please send them to [email protected].

Thanks,

Jessica

SurveyHead Rep.

Reads the response from Surveyhead and think that most here truly believe that is garbage. I was a member over 2 years. When other sites, using the same verification systems, pay in minutes or a week, then it is not verification it is the site holding the money. If they wont pay when nobody else has a problem paying then obviously it is not response verification it is with Surveyhead.

To answer your question on the delay of cash outs it has to do with fraudulent activity. We have decided to keep cash out manual this gives us greater visibility into fraudulent accounts. If you have any other questions please send them to [email protected].

Thanks,

Jessica

SurveyHead Rep.

It's a joke isn't it, Jessica your credability is zero.

When other sites have accepted payment from yours and then payout within 1day ..7 days why do you take 4 to 6 weeks.

Regards

KP

If you want to contact me directly about the invalid surveys I would be glad to look into it. Last week we had a glitch and several surveys got invalidated by mistake. We are working on reversing this. It is possible that the surveys you refer to are part of this glitch. I can also take a look at your pending surveys. You can contact me at [email protected]

Jessica IS the very best!!!! She helps you RIGHT AWAY. I wish all surveys sites had a Jessica working for them!!!

i just got 25.00 from them yes it took a month but got it ,i like the site cause they offer more than some others like 2.00 a survey where another one offers just l.00. i started reading form this site recently and was getting nervous about whether i'd get paid ,but i did so right now all is good with surveyhead.

• 1 month later...
i just had my run in with surveyhead this week. after several weeks of not getting any surveys and also going to their site several times a week and on top of that i couldnt find a cashout button to get a $50 reward.

If you want your reward as Paypal, just redeem two $25 Paypal rewards and then you have your $50.

i would have , but at the time that was the lowest amount i could cash out on paypal. it didnt have any $25 cashouts. i just went and checked while i was writing this and they havent got a $25 cashout on paypal right now. its changes way too often if you ask me.

i just had my run in with surveyhead this week. after several weeks of not getting any surveys and also going to their site several times a week and on top of that i couldnt find a cashout button to get a $50 reward.

If you want your reward as Paypal, just redeem two $25 Paypal rewards and then you have your $50.

i would have , but at the time that was the lowest amount i could cash out on paypal. it didnt have any $25 cashouts. i just went and checked while i was writing this and they havent got a $25 cashout on paypal right now. its changes way too often if you ask me.

Type to [email protected] and she will get back to you that same day (if you do it early in the morning) or you'll get help the next day. Just tell her what you have said here. SHE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 23hrs. :D

oopps my bad.. i didnt pay any attention like i should have. found it and cashed out fo r$25 paypay 2day. now lets wait about.. well.. lets say close to eternity to get it transferred to my paypal account!! wish me luck.