MYVIEW for 28000

fiestyvermin

I just finished a myview assessment on picture software for 28000. I think that 28000 from them is huge my previous best was 8400, which is still pretty good but doesnt touch the 28k. If I can get a few more points I will put in for a 50 dollar visa. Cross fingers. Getting close to 600k since OCT. Been one of my best so far.

Fiestyvermin....Super!! Go, go, go! I used to be with MyView, but did't qualify for much. I think its great that you can hold on for a large cash out like that. I'm too afraid of not making it and then losing my pts or rewards. Let me know when you make the "big one." :-)

I have been a member of MyView since oct10 in that time I have earned close to 650k points.I do very well with them. The 28k was the most I have gotten. Normally in a week I get 1-3 for 7000. I get some 8400 ones and a lot of 2400 and there abouts. Just gotta watch the site and see what shows

I just finished a myview assessment on picture software for 28000. I think that 28000 from them is huge my previous best was 8400, which is still pretty good but doesnt touch the 28k. If I can get a few more points I will put in for a 50 dollar visa. Cross fingers. Getting close to 600k since OCT. Been one of my best so far.

Congratulations! The other side of the coin. The most I have received for a survey was 700 points for 1 survey, the rest 500 points or less (approx 40 cents), some 350 points. The following is an example of a survey I received today:

"Survey Length = 20 minutes

Earn 125 points for answering all of the initial qualifying questions. If you qualify and complete the survey, you will earn a total of 350 points" (approx 25 cents).

Needless to say I disqualified on purpose and received 125 points approx 8 cents. I find that even if my answers are for disqualification they very rarely disqualify me. Evidently the rewards are so low for me that it pays for them to not disqualify me. I have been with them for 10 months have accumulated 25000 points value approx $20. If these low paying surveys continue I will unsubscribe.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been participating in MyView surveys for over a year. Most of the the surveys I get offered are for 500 points or under but, occasionally an IT survey for 7000 - 8000 points. I have learned to login to MyView a few times each day whether I receive an email or not. Most of the time there is a new survey or two or three for me to try to qualify for. I qualify for about a third of the surveys I start (one of the joys of being a senior citizen I guess). The points I get for each survey is added to my total as soon as I end or get bounced out of the survey. Still I have gone up to 133,000 points ($100.00 USD) twice in the past year. In both cases the email for the virtual VISA card arrived within two days after cashing out. When proceeding through their claim process I was offered either a $100 virtual card for online purchases or $97 for a physical visa gift card mailed to my home. The first card arrived within two weeks. The second card was just claimed today. (New note: the physical Visa card for $97 arrived in my mailbox in 3 days)

I share everyone's frustrations with long surveys, surveys that self destruct before completion, and (the one I hate the most) long qualifying questions that eventually, after 10 or 15 minutes, bounce me out and disqualify me. I still continue to do surveys for the 18 or 20 survey companies I have focused on and make probably $50 to $100 each month. I ask for these rewards (as offered) as Amazon.com gift cards, PayPal payments or cash. MyView is the only one I know of who does the visa gift card.

I keep plugging along but I have opted out of about 20 companies over the past 3 years that seem to be a scam or made it hard for me to qualify for the surveys. Overall (remember I have experienced all the bad :( survey treatments listed by other members on these pages) my experience has been positive. :D

I totally agree with your assessment of myview. In less than a year I have earned close to 700k points and payments are always quicker than 7 days, even when I request a physical visa as opposed to a virtual one. Your points are valid and reflect my views exactly. Good luck and I hope it continues for you.

One quick thing to point out with myview. On 8/05 I put in 66500 points for a 50 dollar visa. In 21 days I just cashed out for another 50, only left me with 50 points lol, but by 8/26 I again had enough points for another 50 visa. 100 bucks from any survey in 3 weeks is HUGE. I love the site and get fairly well rewarded. Since 10/24/10 I have made 706,000 points.

I was with these guys twice. Once about 2 years ago and then a year ago. I was so frustrated with them. I never qualified for their surveys. After a year all I was worth was $25 and I had to take it in the form of a restaurant card. So I did and then found out, that there wasn't any participating venders within 100 miles of me. I complained about it, and they told me too bad! KInd of sounded like "sucker!" So I know that when I see any of their surveys on other sites, I won't be qualifying for them. So I am glad someone is making money with them.

Yesterday I received a follow up to the 28000 that was worth 7000 points which only took a few minutes. Awesome for 20-30 min of my time I earned 35000 points gotta love that lol.

Well, I keep hearing everyone talk about how great they are, so I signed up one more time. They have more rewards now than before. I was trying to complete one and they were asking lots of personal finance questions. After 20 minutes they were asking for my address and name and I just got out of it. I wasn't giving them a lot info about my finances. So I'm not sure how this is going to go. I will see if this keeps up and if so, it's goodbye forever!

Well, I keep hearing everyone talk about how great they are, so I signed up one more time. They have more rewards now than before. I was trying to complete one and they were asking lots of personal finance questions. After 20 minutes they were asking for my address and name and I just got out of it. I wasn't giving them a lot info about my finances. So I'm not sure how this is going to go. I will see if this keeps up and if so, it's goodbye forever!

Another trick by survey companies. They wait until the end to ask for your name and address instead of informing near the beginning that this info will be required. This way you have given them survey info and will cancel. They know that if they inform you this will be necessary you probably will not attempt the survey. When this happens to me I give them false info or cancel.

Congratulations! I am happy you are doing well with MyView. Unfortunately my experience has been different. This is what I usually receive:

"Earn 125 points for answering all of the initial qualifying questions. If you qualify and complete the survey, you will earn a total of 700 points."

700 points is about 50 cents for 20 minutes (usually 30 minutes). Receive these, rarely more. I'm better off disqualified with 3min prelim for 125 points. If I do not receive better rewards I will have to unsubscribe if I ever reach 35,000 point cashout.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished another cash out for 66500 points with myview. I have made over 25k points this week. They are quickly becoming my best. I cashed out on 8/26 which left 50 points in my account. On 9/15 I had enough points for another 50 visa cash out made in 20 days. A bit longer than the last I did but still pretty sweet. I had 2 surveys today which took less than 20 min for 14k points,those are not all the time but still very good.

To fiestyvermin, when you say 14K do you mean 14 thousand points? Because that would equal $10 and you said you got this twice this week? May I ask your approximate age? Maybe I am not getting these because I am older? I never get more than 350 points (25 cents) or occasional dollar payments. Please clarify as none of my friends ever got $10 per survey with them. Some people use k to mean a hundred...so I am not sure what you meant. Thanks.