MYVIEW for 28000

fiestyvermin

If I said 14k that would be 14000, while I do not remember the 14000 survey if I said k then I did that. I love myview and earn very well with them. I should by the end of the year be over a million points. The bad part is that only works out to just over 15-50 dollar visas. So, as far as pay goes, it sucks lol. I can normally cash out in 3 weeks give or take. I am 37 hispanic with 2 children 10 and 16. Not sure that does anything for qualifying but there are a lot of other factors involved.

Another thing is I have never in the year i have been with myview seen anything offering cash payments. As far as the 350 point surveys I find that when I first go to their site those are usually the first surveys listed. Some of those I DQ from I complete a few but mostly I DQ. I find that after those and sometimes I have to go through 8 or 10 or more. But I find after I get through all of those it will give me higher ones. Just be patient and go through the lower ones, I am not sure why they put those first but sometimes they do.

fiestyvermin is absolutely right...myview is great...definitely go to there site to check on surveys as well..I hardly ever qualify for the surveys that are sent to me, but I always go to mysurveys--maybe do one or two 350s and then get the highers ones...tonight I got a 5400 and a 7000 and completed them within 20 minutes. that is the trick for me...go to their site rather than wait for surveys being sent to me.

I love the 7k's. I know I cashed out for a visa gc yesterday 9/15. Today, 9/16, it arrived in my inbox, that is by far the best turn around I have had with them. They always show on the site 7 days and never have I had anywhere close to that usually 2 or 3 days. One day is phenomenal. They reward points to your account immediately so there is no wait time along with fast pay outs. Myview is quickly becoming one of the best sites. I only wish they offered something better than Visa or Amazon. Cash is KING lol.

I belong to My View and have just been getting Amazon cards. How do Visa gift cards work? With Amazon, you just type in a code and your account is credited but with Visa, can you use it in a store in the street (not online)? If so, how? If someone could explain this, I'd really appreciate it.

Well I rejoined and so far, not getting any surveys. Looks like the same old same old. I don't drink, smoke, or cuss, well, maybe cuss, but they don't seem to need my opinion. I will get enough to cahs out and be gone, once again.

Congratulations! I am happy you are doing well with MyView. Unfortunately my experience has been different. This is what I usually receive:

"Earn 125 points for answering all of the following questions. If you qualify and complete the survey, you will earn a total of 700 points."

700 points is about 50 cents for 20 minutes (usually 30 minutes). Receive these, rarely more. I'm better off disqualified with 3min prelim for 125 points. If I do not receive better rewards I will have to unsubscribe if I ever reach 35,000 point cashout.

I used to do quite well on the My View site cashing in twice but past few months have been "stuck" on 13,700 pts. When I log in, I am always told there are no surveys for me to complete.

I just finished another cash out for 66500 points with myview. I have made over 25k points this week. They are quickly becoming my best. I cashed out on 8/26 which left 50 points in my account. On 9/15 I had enough points for another 50 visa cash out made in 20 days. A bit longer than the last I did but still pretty sweet. I had 2 surveys today which took less than 20 min for 14k points,those are not all the time but still very good.

Yeah wtf. I am at the a good demographic age 24 and I dont get any hardly neither.